Chapter-9

"We have to get out of here." I cired.

"why do you feel the Vamps coming to suck our blood." Skye asked in mock horror tone "Let get my garlic and a stack and we will be ok." He added.

"yes now can we please get out of here." I pleaeded him.

"fine I am just about-ahhhh!." he screamed as a person jumped in forunt of the car well I think we should say vampiere not person.

"What the hell dude." skye screamed at him. The guy started tord the car.

"You have got to be kidding me." I said.

"what your busness here." asked the vampiere.

"what do you mean." asked Skye.

"We don't like Were wolves on our tarriorie." he said sternly. Many glaring at me.

"please don't kill us." I begged.

"now why should we not." asked the vamp.

"because we can help you." Skye Piped in.I just stared at him like 'what!'

"HA! vampieres and were wolves have not liked each other in centuries so why should we trust you now." he questioned.

"because I am a roug." I sputtered out.

'' so you have knoe pack." he asked

"yes but my pack is trying to find me I don't want to be with'em so if yo could mask my sent that would be nice." I asked.

"come with me. he said and with that he got up and left.

and we followed not sure if we were about to die or live.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry is it so short I am having a bad case of writers block with this story I might have to put it on hold :'( but I am not sure yet.