Chapter-4

I had spent all of yesterday with skye and let me tell you it was amazing I am actuely thinking about going back to the little beach and try and replay everything that happened. But I stoped myself. I wasn't sure how I felt for skye am I wasn't sure if I liked him or if I was just trying to make myself like him. I wasn't sure anymore. I think of him more of a friend nothing more nothing less. Like he didn't like me like I am a wreck my blond hair is always a mess my make up was smered and all over my face its what happeneds when I have been in wolf form. my feelings were killing me they were all over the place one said be with skye and another said you are still hart broken you can never except him he will just hurt you  I just wasn't sure I needed help. I know I wanted someone to love but I knew a part of me wanted Kyle I wish he had never rejected.  But I needed to let go I new it. But I just know matter what I did  I would never stop hurting on the inside. Love is such a complicated thing I don't understand it and I think I never will. I was pulled out of my thought then someone knoced on the door. 

"Hello" I said as I answered the door to see skye standing ther with a buch of flowers in hand."Skye?"

"hey umm Renee will you umm come with me on a date." he hesitated. 

Before I could think about it I answered him "yes I would love to Skye." 

"grate." he said as he handed me the flowers.

"let me just get changed because well I don't think this is go out worthie." I said 

"you look grate your outfit is perfect for where we are going." Skye said.

"ok let me grab my jacket frist." I said before running to grab it. I came back with my lether jacket on over my white V-neack under neth with my rip jeans and brown cowboy boots. I ran to the bathroom before heading out to skye and ran a brush through my hair. 

"I'm ready." I said as I came out of the bathroom.

"ok lets go." skye said as me stuck out a hand for me to take. I galdly took it and with that we were off. 

"so where are we going." I asked once we reached Skyes car. 

"its a surprise and I will not answere any other questions about it." he said with a smile.

I sat ther in the car as he drove we past trees and other houses,cars,and childeren playing. Over the time I have had been her it was nice because everyone is so friendly because erlyer Anita,Cole,and I went to the market and everyone was so nice. Skye was something eles if I think about it now he was posibaly one of the sweeest people in the country er since I met him it has only been like out 12 hours since then. He has treted me like I was the best thing on earth. Only if he new the true me.

"we are here." Skye said from the drivers seat.

"ok." I smiled at him.

SKYES POV =============================================================================

"its a surprise and I will not answere any other questions about it."  I said with a smile.

She just sat there deep thought. God, I would give anything to have mind reading abillity. I wish I could hold her right now I hope she will let me in unlike my last try where we just sat there looking at each other for hours on end. It was torture but also grate I wish she would open up  to me more I know it has only been like what 12 hours since the last time I hung with her but it didn't prevent me from thinking and dreaming about Renee such an amazing girl she if this is what she does to me. I wish I could handel my emotions better.

"where  are here." I said to her.

"ok." Renee said back with a smile. She looked out the window at the resteront  we were at. 

"Wow." she Gawged at it.

"Wow what?" I asked. 

"its nothing it is just it looks relly fancy and I am in rips and a V-neack." she pointed out "and you said I was wereing something perfect for the place we were going." she added.

"its fine if any one gives you a second look just give them a look back." I laughed. She smiled at me.

"kay lets go." she said 

"Wait." I stopped her before she had got out. 

"yes?." she asked.

"you look beautiful." I said to her. She blushed a little.

"thanks you look grate." She pointed at my Red button shirt with the sleves rooled up on my arms and my black skinny jeans.

"thanks umm we should go in so we don't miss our call." I said as we headed out.

"yeah ok." she said with ashy smile and looked down.

"hey." I said as I grabbed her chin and held her head. "don't hide your Beautiful face from me."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

so umm yes this is chapter-4 . Umm the song for this chapter is Fade away from Automatic loveletter . Juliet simms is one of my role models I love her music and yeah 

So what do you think is going to happen next do you think she is going to open up to Skye or is she going to make him fight for it. 

Vote,commet,and fann

Jordan xox

Thanks