Chapter-13

It has been two days.

Two days without Skye. I felt even more empty then I had already felt before he left. I just didn't understand why I let him go. Why did I say everything was a lie ? Why couldn't I fight my depression and kept going on with him. But no I didn't do that. I let my head take over not my heart. But I know deep down inside I would have done the same thing any way.

Why was I so Dpressed. What did Juliet do to me ? How has she made me so depressed? She's dead Isn't she ?

I walked alone in the rain tords god knows where. I would have fazed by now but whats the point I was going to die anyway. Thats why I let him go. So he could live. So when I die he wont feel any pain. So he could go on without me.

My war was mine alone. Not his to fight. I couldn't use a hero. I culdn't have Skye fight for me wouldn't let him give his life for me. Iwould never let that happen. I don't even get why I had to drag him into my life. Why did I do that ? I did drag him int this fight when I new he would get him self killed. I new I didn't want him to die ? Did I ?

No I wasn't going to think about that. I would never want Skye dead For all I new I wanted him a live. I loved him. But I know I regret letting him come here and into my fight.

Why did I bring him into this fight you ask oh well that is easy I was stupid. I should have thought about how he would die in the end. But he wasn't dead. He was just gone Back home to where he belongs. Not  out here. Not in my world. He didn't belong in my life.   

I new I was walking tords my death when I smelt vampieres in the air. I kept walking thou. I didn't turn around . I just kept going. Because I had nothing to live for. No love. No family. No friends. No nothing. But memories of those things. But those are the past not the presint  and I don't see them in my future. 

Nothing but death.

And I had a strong feeling it was going to come sooner then later. As I aporched a forest the smelt of vampieres was becoming very strong. But I kept going. They werew the reason Juliet died and I went into depression and let Skye slip out of my fingers.

 I am wandering what was wrong with me. If I was fine I would have tuned around and ran for my life. But just couldn't stop my feet from moving tords them the vampieres. Its like I was sucked into a dream and i couldn't control anything that happen. But I wasn't dreaming I couldn't wake up and see that everything was fine. I couldn't forget it in the next few hours. 

Its like Something was drawing me tords them. Like a magnet to metel. There must have been something there that was making me so anxiouse to go there. And why I couldn't stop my feet from moving.

I finally saw what was drawing me there. The sent of human blood. Not just any human but Skyes blood. I saw it I smelt it and I new it was his. But the only thing that puzzled me was his car wasn't any were to be found.

I walked into the forest. And there laid a tril of Skyes blood. I followed it. In hopes of finding my Skye. It went on to a great distance. When I finally made it to the end there was a pool of blood on a rock. And there in the middle laid a unconisouse Skye. My heart shattered. He wasn't dead I knew that I could still here the faint sound of his breathing. But know matter what  he was still dieing.

My worst fear was coming ture.

I ran tords my dieing Skye. I held him in my arms and cried. I kept hitting his face and speaking to him. Trying to wake him. But he wasn't waking up. his heart rate was slowing down. I was panicing every minuet that went by. I was crying so hard now my tears were coming like water falls.

"Skye." I screamed.

But there was still know answere. He would moan a few times. Thats all I had was to know that he was still a live. I kept screaming his name. I was praying that that he would make it. I new with out him a live I would definatly die.