Chapter-8

"we have been driving for hours." I complained. We had been driving for what seemed like forever but really it had only been 4 hours which really sucked because I wanted to stretch my legs so badly. IT was normal for a were wolf to want to stretch there legs alot and I was itching to do so. 

"we are almost there. " Skye shouted at me from annnoyance.

"no need to get so angry." I said under my breth. He must have herd my because next thing I new he was glaring at me through the mirror.

We were now in Nashville I was not really sure though that country we were in. All the sign said was 'welcome to Nashville.' Something about this place gave me the creeps though. Which never was good. I wanted so badly to turn this car around and go "home'' I guess I could call it that.

   "Ummmm.....Skye I think we shou-" he cut me off.

"I will pull over in a second shut up already." he snapped. Wow angry much.

"no that was not what I was going to ask." I barked back at him.

"Wow someones angry." he said back

"only because you have been snapping at me." 

"ah yeah sorry bout that." 

" its fine." 

"so why do you want me to pull over so much?" he asked.

" well I did want you to pull over at first but now I think it would be better if we kept going."

"why."

" I have a bad feeling right now I don't want us to pull over." 

"why do you smell any wolves around." He questioned. 

"not wolves but something else something dangerous." 

"right time to floor it."I didn't think he was really going to floor it but he did.

 "OK OK time too slow down." I panicked. I don't know why though because I was a were wolf I don't physically hurt easily.

"hey I don't want to die." Skye answered.

"really because driving at the speed you are makes me think different." I retorted.

"Oh."

"yeah oh." I said "can we turn on some radio."

Skye nodded. I turned on the radio and 'if I never wake again.' by 'picture me broken'

I smelt the air once more and a smell I recognized in it. Oh no. I new what was here I and I don't think Skye nor me will make it out of Nashville unless we get a miracle. This is one of the only things I can't fight they are stronger then me. They are stronger then a pack of wolves.

Vampieres.

I have had some encounteres with some vampires and they have killed some of my old pack members. This isn't good.

"skye we really need too get out of here." shuddered just thinking about the beast that roam here.

"what what do you smell." He cracked up a bit when he said that.

"Vamps." I said simply.

"OK so I believed you with the whole were Wolf thing but really vampires next thing you are going to be going around screaming that unicorns are real as well."

"well Vampire's are real and if you don't believe me then well that's your life on the line not mine." I said.

"OK OK so if vamps are real how do we seperate'em from normal people like I didn't think you were a were Wolf till you fazed in front of me ." he said.

" I think we are about to find out." I said as I looked out the window and met with a few pares of angry red eyes.