Coming to Digiworld

*BEEP* *BEEP*

Tai awoke at the sound of an alarm clock that started beeping loudly right into his ear.

"Kari, Turn off the alarm!" Tai groaned and tried to pushed away the alarm clock but Kari made sure that it's out of his reach.

"Come on Tai, it's summer camp! You've got to come or else who's gonna be my company when I'm alone?" Kari begged which not made him relented.

"But I'm not ready, Kari. I'm not even registered for summer camp, you know that right?"

But Kari being sneaky like always, showed Tai the registration form she held. With his signature?!

[Wait.. how did she get my--?]

Tai who's been awake for awhile tried to process what her smirk about and finally remembered.

*Flashback*

''Tai! Tai! Tai!'' Kari opened the door forcefully and jumping around in my room.

''Kari! Don't shout in my room! Can you see i'm in the middle of working on homework right now?'' She stopped jumping around and looked at me apologetically.

''I'm sorry, Tai. But I just need you to sign this.'' I stopped working on my homework and looked at Kari who's holding two papers in her hands.

''What's that, Kari?'' Kari looked at me with strange expression on her face.

''Y-Y-You don't know it, Tai? Tai! It's a form for summercamp! Don't you sign up too?''

''Nope, I planned to enjoy my summer vacation at home.'' Kari grumbled a little and then smiled innocently at me.

''I need your sign, Tai. Because our parents are working overseas and I have their permission but I forgot to make them sign the form so I need it from you.'' I felt relieved because I thought she would tried to persuade me to go at camp too.

But I guessed I was wrong.

I signed at the papers she gave to me without me knowing that there's already a sign from our parents. I thought that it's because of homework that made me seeing things. The next thing I know, I gave it to Kari.

''Thanks, Tai.'' She left with a smile on her face but without me knowing, she smiled evilly.~

"Don't tell me that you--" Tai looked at Kari. And Kari smiled evilly in front of me but soon her expression changed.

''I'm sorry, Tai. It's just ...I don't wan't to go to summercamp alone.'' Kari gave Tai a puppy dog look that made him to sigh before giving her an approval. "Hah~ Alright, Kari.''

Tai groaned and grabbed his stuff with Kari following behind him. Tai told her to wait outside while Tai went to the bathroom. In the bathroom, Tai took a bottle of pills and put it on his pocket. He ran quickly to catch up with Kari. Without realizing that something are bound to happen sooner or later.

The moment the bus stopped, he looked around to see many students gathered at the site

[There's so many students here. I can't believe many people would love going to camp, even though summercamp was held every year.]

"Hey Tai, so you finally decided to go to summer camp?" A blonde hair guy said and Tai noticed a girl besides him too. It's just them. Matt and Sora.

Matt and Sora are Tai's bestfriend since first grade. The three of them always go together but ever since the third grade, He never went out anymore. Not even for soccer nor summercamp.

''W-Well...''

"Who is that, Tai?" Matt pointed at the girl which following him since the beginning.
"It's my sister Kari, she asked me to come with her."

"Ohh, so this is the sister you always talked about. Hey Kari, My name is Matt." Matt introduced himself and introduced his brother "and this is TK, my little brother."

"Nice to meet you." They looked into each other eyes

"Hey Kari, I never thought that your plan would work. You should do this to him more often so that he doesn't lazy to go out."

"Sure, Sora." Kari smirked but Tai just stared at Kari and then Sora. "W-Wait, you guys knew each other the whole time?!''

''Well, Tai. Thanks to you, I met her at the park since 3rd grade.'' Tai flinched a little when she said that. He remembered the day he wasn't allowed to go outside by his parents. It's not because he was lazy nor was he tried to avoid his friends. It's because he had a disease. A disease that called cancer. He's already on 2nd stage so he must stayed indoors all the time so that it doesn't get worst.

While he's busy reminiscing the past, A meteor suddenly came to them in an unbelievable fast speed.

"Look! there's a meteor coming right at us!"

Everybody looked above and then the meteor flew straight into their hand.

"What is this?" Sora muttered, also holding one of the devices.

And then a huge tidal wave appeared out of nowhere and transported the 8 children to another world.