Inside

"Where are we going, Koromon?" They walked with digimon sat atop their respective hands. Tai, who grown very tired of walking noticed the rest are doing so, tried to asked Koromon.

"Like I told you before, to Gennai, Tai. Did you already forgot?" He said.

"But it's been an hour since last time we walk." And without water nonetheless.

"It's already close, Tai. I just know it." Know it? That means he's not sure?!

"What? Don't tell me—" Then suddenly...

A land came up from below with the house as the only house sat above it. With the sakura tree on some corner and the yard full of beautiful flowers, the digidestined were mesmerized that they just stand there and didn't notice someone getting closer as seconds passed by.

"Hello, digidestined. Welcome to my humble home~" Gennai spoke to him as if greeting an old friend. But well... the digidestined just don't know how to react except for Agumon and his *friend*.

"Umm— who are you?" Joe, who just woke from the sudden shock of whatever's happening here, said a little louder. Who knows what's going on around his mind right now.

"Hmm... before getting into that, let me explain something first. Have you all ever heard of Digidestined?" asked Gennai.

"Well, we heard it from Motimon. That makes the point about digidestined who fight virus digimon to prevent destruction. And that's the reason why you need us, right?" Gennai nodded a little.

"Yes, that about it. But do you know why we chose you all?" All of them shake their heads, not knowing why.

"In the digital and human worlds, when one force, of light or of darkness, becomes too strong, the other will rise up to gain power once again."

"What does that mean?"

"You... digidestined were called to save our worlds because a great darkness was rising, sending both worlds into chaos. You were the rising light that brought balance back to our worlds, as all of the digidestined are." Koushiro or should he called Izzy seemed to understand what he's talking about, when the others slightly nodded their heads with doubts of understanding about the light and darkness.

"So basically, you guys need our help to destroy the *great* darkness, right?" Joe asked with confusion in his eyes.

"You're correct."

"But—" *Growl*

"S-Sorry, I haven't eaten ever since we've reached the camp." TK said with cheeks growing red. Matt, his brother, just laughed and patted him on his head.

"Pfft, I-It's fine, TK."

"Don't laugh, Matt." He punched Matt on his shoulder.

"Alright, then. Shall we eat inside?" Gennai offered.