Dream

Tai...Where am I?

Is it home?

*BEEP*

I heard a sound...

*BEEP*

It feels familiar, but I can't remember what... it's dark in here, and I started to get confused.

*BEEP*

Slowly, my feet tried to take me somewhere. The loud thump makes me feel scared... of not knowing where it leads to, where it takes me to. Surely, It didn't take me long to realize that it was dream. But...

Why does it felt so real?

Then, without me knowing, I arived at some room. White room to be precise. The smell of antibiotics, the warmth of the sun reflected from the window, It keeps me feel insecure. And my suspicion was correct.

Someone I know was here. It was... Tai. His brother. With blue bandana and brown haired to prove, it didn't take too long for Kari to realize that it was him, who's been laying there.

But why?

The more I kept thinking about it, the more I began to sweat. My heartbeat which slowed down before started to beat faster. I don't know, I'm confused. I wanted to know why!

I didn't notice since when my eyes started to rolled down tears, little by little, drop by drop. Then before I realized again, I woke up...

"Hah~ Hah~" I panted. It's the first time I had a bad dream. Ever since I came here, I felt weird. Or is it just me going crazy. But meeting some digimon, going to this world through some tidal wave, sure it maybe proved that I'm going crazy but with the others too? That means no! Maybe there's something I needed to find but I don't know what.

It's already night here, and I kept thinking about the dream I had before. I gulped down some water to ease my throat and it worked a little. I remembered the first thing we got here was eat, but I excused myself and my brother, Tai to go to sleep. Is it the reason why I had that dream? I seated myself on the stool. This isn't like me. To sleep after eating? That's definitely not like me. Out of all the digidestined here, why me? I heard a snore from besides me, and Tai who's breath coming in and out in a steady one-two. He looked peaceful. So did Matt, TK, Sora and the others. So, I'm thinking again. Why me?

I wanted him to wake up, but I guess Tai wouldn't mind, right? As her sister, he said he would do anything, regardless his own situation. Well... just like in the past, and I hope it still stands.

"Tai, can we talk?" I grabbed his blanket and put little force to wake him up.
"Um-m~, Kari?"