A Digimon?! (2)

Meanwhile...

Sora wandered through the forest. Soft light sneak in the forest makes the tree and their surrounding reflected their beauty in her eyes. Not even in her dreams that she would be in the forest like where she is now. Heck, She didn't even imagine that the place where she stepped her feet right now existed.

But now, here she was. Wandering around looking where her friends are. Taichi. Matt. Little Kari. She was scared that she would be in this foreign place. Alone. She dragged her feet around in a hurry to find her friends, at least to keep her company because being alone in the forest are not good for girls. Because who knows what animals lurking in the forest right now.

She looked to the right and saw one flower standing in the middle of the forest. One. She became curious to what flower is it and tried to get good look of that blue flower. The bushes and trees are the only obstacles on her way there. But curiosity really kills the cat. She got a little closer to it.. Then, when she tried to touch it...

Pair of eyes started to appear on it and staring at Sora.

"Sora! You're here!" She jumped around her and that's really scares her, so she backed away.

"U-um.. " Sora stuttered.

"I'm Pyocomon, Sora. Your digimon!" She said happily and stopped her bouncy body.

"H-hello, Pyocomon. Nice to meet'cha." Sora still feeling a little shocked that it's alive and talking for that matter

"Well, Sora. I know that you still don't feel comfortable here but you'll be safe because I, as your digimon will protected you from any harm." She said that while trying to look amazing in front of her and that makes her happy. At least, her cute looks matches her statement.

"U-um, Pyocomon? Before anything else, can you find my friends?"

"Well they looked like me and--" She was cut off by then..

"Oh! Don't worry about that. I'm sure that my friends will be with yours. If you're in a hurry, i can take you there now." She said. I nodded and let her guided me to deeper part of the forest.

***
A/N : hai guys, how is it? I'm sure y'all wondering why every chapter are so short, well because I tried to have fun with the story so that bla bla bla (#excuse)

Anyway, try to enjoy it. If you like it, please...

Keep vote, comment and share!