A Digimon?!

Taichi POV

Tai...

Tai...

TAI!!!

I heard a sound calling my name and tried to open my eyes forcefully but failed because of a rough light entered it. I rubbed my eyes and slowly open them. I groaned and pulled myself off the ground.

''Tai!''

I blinked my eyes twice and finally I can look around to where I-- wait,, where am I? and where's everybody?

''TAI, I FINALLY MEET YOU AGAIN!''

I looked around but there's no one except a pink pillow with a big eyes and a mouth just like a doll. I just stared at it and then it jumped towards me.

 I just stared at it and then it jumped towards me

"Tai!, Tai!, Tai!, I can't believe you're here!"

"Ehh?!! How did you--?'' I stuttered.

"You don't know me, Tai? I'm your partner, Koromon."

''Koromon??... What do you mean by partner? And besides what are you? Where--'' A rustling sound of the grass cut me off. Suddenly, A shadowy figure that looks smaller than me came out.

''Hmm?? Where're your friends, Motimon? I thought that your friend will be with my friends?'' He talked with a creature just like the one I carried but the one he's holding is like a ghost form but in a smaller version of it. And not just that, it's pink too.

''Izzy?''

''Tai! I'm glad I found you here. I've been looking around everywhere to find our friends but as you can see, I've failed.'' He looked down.

''Don't worry. I'm sure everyone will be okay. And besides, you're not completely failed.'' I pointed at his creature that sat on his hands with yellow gloves covered it.

''Oh, this? It's Motimon, Tai. He's a digimon. And they said that all of us will be accompanied by them. And it looks like you've already have one too.'' He too pointed at my digimon. The digimon just rested his whole bouncy body on my hands like it was nothing.

''O-Oh, his name is Koromon.'' A little stuttered won't make difference for Izzy to get what I'm saying. Besides, I don't even know what's going on here. Question jumbled up in my mind trying to be let out, but to who?

While i'm wondering on what's going on here, Izzy's digimon woke up from his *little* nap.

''Hwaah~ Sorry. I slept a little. From your overreacted reaction come the two of you. So... if you're done, let me tell you all about it.'' As much as I hated what he said, I still needed an explanation.

To be continued ...

A/N : it's boring, right? I know.