Chapter 1

ASHLEIGHS POV

-Monday morning-

"Ash!" Was the first thing I heard on my way to my locker, I turned around to see a guy with light blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes. "Um... Hi?" I asked, I don't think I know him. How does he know my name?

The mysterious, gorgeous guy had on our school uniform but I haven't seen him before.

"You don't recognise me, do you?" He asked with a hot smirk. "Uh... Sorry I don't think so? Do I know you?" I asked cocking my head to one side. "Dude, you're kidding?! It's me, Lucas!" He smiles.

It suddenly comes back to me, he was one of the coolest guy I had ever met, his mum and my mum were really good friends and we had such a good time when we hung out at each other's houses. I haven't seen him in years, what is he doing here? He lived in Sydney last I knew.

"Holy shit, Lucas!" I laughed and attacked him with a hug. He returned the hug and I felt so happy at that moment. "What are you doing here?!" I ask. "Well... We kinda moved here." He says and smiles at me. "What?!" I squeal. "Yeah... And I'm going here. This is my first day." He states. "Well, common! I'll show you around!" I exclaim. "I just have to go to my locker." I say and turn around, I head to my locker and get out my books for period one, two and three. We head to the office so he can get his timetable and I compare it to mine.

"We have period one and five together, you have period two and six with my friend Anna. You have three and four with Ben...." I say and mutter the last part. Anna being my best friend we know each other's timetables and I know Ben's because... Well ... You know.

"Who's Ben?" He says raising his eyebrows. "No one." I sigh. The bell goes and we head our separate ways, off to Homeroom.

--

Heartbreak hits you like a brick, you never see it coming. You're blind to love, falling into it like you do with sleep. It's wonderful and terrifying, it's dangerous and that's why it's fun. That what happened with Bed, it was simple. He thought I was easy... And I was. But I will never be that was again. Ever.

Love hurts too much to try.

Hey guys!

First chapter! What do you think so far?? How can I improve?

Thank you to SerenityandHope for helping me to choose names for my characters! That was a huge help!

So... A bit on Ashleigh and Ben:

Ash is a girl with a problem: Ben, the dick who broke her heart. She's afraid of love and has vowed to never fall into its trap again.

Ben, the guy who moved on. He has no worries and doesn't care about anything, or anyone.

Looks:

Ashleigh has brown, wavy hair and hazel eyes.

Ben has curly, brown hair and sky blue eyes.

Jacinta has straight blonde hair and green eyes

Anna has ombré hair and brown eyes

Lucas has blonde and blue eyes.

Ashton has golden brown hair and hazel eyes.

Luke: Luke Hemmings

Ashton: Ashton Irwin (coming later)

Thank you all for reading!

Murphy :3 x

VOTE|COMMENT|FOLLOW