Chapter 27

Song/s for this chapter:

Rejects - 5SOS

18 - 5SOS

Social Casualty - 5SOS

"I said sorry to him!" I protested pushing Anna a bit. She giggled and smile stupidly, most likely thinking about Luke. "But still, you punched him pretty hard. He has a bruise." Anna pointed out smirking a bit. Yeah, so what? I punched him, not intentionally. When emotions get mixed with a hormonal teenage boy it's kinda hard to start calm. "Not my problem." I shrugged and kept walking.

Anna took me shopping, our school balls in like, two weeks. We were on the hunt for dresses, stopping in every shop with dresses in it. Anna found a cute diamond pin to wear, and I found earring but that's all. "Well, you must know what it's like! All they want to do is kiss you, or cuddle." I said rolling my eyes. I'm not saying I don't like it, it's just that I think it's going a bit fast. We're sixteen and Ashton's almost eighte-.

"Shit!" I hissed stopping in my tracks. Anna turns around with wide eyes and furrowed eyebrows, "Why? What happened?" She asked confused. I groaned and told her about Ashton's birthday, which she sighed in response to.

I've totally forgotten about his birthday, which is awful. He is such a kind and caring person, how could I forget? Fuck. What does he even like? I should know this, but I don't. I'm such a bad person.

"I have to get him something!" I frantically panted looking around at our surroundings. "Woah, woah woah..." Anna hesitantly says taking a step towards me, putting her hands on my shoulders. "We'll find something, don't worry!" She said smiling. I nodded and blinked, calming down a bit.

My attention was soon brought to a group of girls a few metres away from us, they seemed to be starting at myself and Anna. I rose an eyebrow at them and they gave me a sassy response. "Bitches." I hissed under my breathe. Anna seemed to see them too and she shot them a glare, which they didn't take too lightly. There was three of them and they looked to be around our age, tall, beautiful girls with stunning figures. They were wearing skirts and shorts with crop top, and I noticed how skinny and small they were. I looked down at myself in black skinned jeans and an oversized muscle tee, and realised how fat my legs looked. I sucked in a breathe and forced myself to look away. I rose my eyes to the girls making their way towards us, and I noticed Anna shift next to me.

"You're dating Ashton Irwin, right?" A blonde girl asked me, a sarcastic smile spread across her face and boredom shining in her blue eyes. I sighed loudly and nodded, crossing my arms. These girls towered over us with their six inch heels, and it made me a little scared. A brunette next to Blondie spoke up next, her red painted lips pouting ever so slightly, "You don't deserve him, you cheated on that other guy! What was his name, Tom?" She sweetly spoke. I rolled my eyes again, "I did not." I boredly replied and the girls all started laughing. What is this? Are they fucking triplets or something? They all sound the same.

"Did so, that letters everywhere." A redhead spoke next. She was shorter than the others and her green eyes held and emotion that was clearly distinctive; fear. Why would she be scared? "For fucks sake!" Anna yelled at them. Their attention was brought to Anna, and I watched their eyes as they studied her, up, down, left, right. "What?" Blondie spat back taking a step towards her. Anna's eyes flashed with fear, then anger in less than a second. She stepped towards her, about an inch shorter and levelled her face with the girl. "Do you guys not have something better to do?" Anna asked them. They shrugged, again in unison, and licked their lips. "Oh, that's right! You're the one dating Steve!" Brunette said again. I rolled my eyes at her stupidity, how could someone be so dumb? "Luke, you idiot." I shot back and brunettes eyes fell on me, with distaste clear in her eyes. She scrunched up her face and turned away. I look back at Anna, eyes wide and jaw clenched. "He won't stay with you long, honey. Have you seen yourself?" Blonde sweetly whispered to Anna, pouting a little and running a finger down Anna's cheek. Anna winced and hit her hand away, shrinking back a little.

I could feel rage building up, first a little bubble in my stomach, now it was running in my blood. "Fuck off, bitch!" I yelled at her. The blonde turned to me again looking a little shocked. Then she smirked at me, tilting her head a little and walking towards me.

"Don't even get me started on you, sweetie. You're a cheating, filth, no good whore. I can't understand how he can ever look at you! You dress like a guy! He most likely doesn't even like you, let alone care about you!" She laughed. I shrunk back a little, taking in her 'compliments' like daggers. I gulped and stepped back as my hands began to shake, "S-shut up. Ashton cares about me." I stuttered. She took another step towards me, filling in the gap between our bodies and bring her face closer to mine, and I could smell her expensive perfume and bubblegum breathe. "Doubt it, darling." She said before biting her lip and turning around, flicking her hair as her two servants followed after. "Shit." I breathed, not realising I was holding my breathe. Anna ran over to me, "Are you okay? That bitch!" She panted as she grabbed my face and looked into her eyes. I nodded slightly and closed my eyes, what she said was true. Every last bit, I don't deserve Ashton. He's too good of a person and I'm.... Me. I'm boring, I dress like a guy and I'm just me.

Fuck, why does he even like me?