Chapter 24

"You'll never guess what happened today," I start as I walk into the lounge room of Luke's house. Ashton and Michael are sitting on the couch watching The Matrix, and may I say that Ashton looks adorable. "What happened?" Ash asks, pulling me into his lap. "I got asked by these  four girls for a picture." I whisper. Ashton smiles, "Really?" He asks. I nod giggling, and he starts tickling me, "N-no Ash, no!" I scream in laugher. I reach my hands down and grab his fingers, finally pulling them off, my sides burning. Ashton pouts and I wriggle out of his grasp, "Come back!" He whines. I shake my head and walk out of the room, I can hear Ashton calling my name but I keep walking. "Thats it!" He shouts after a while, then he comes running out of the lounge room, so I turn around and run around the island in the kitchen. "Ashton..." I pant. Ashton stands on the other side smiling evily, "Ash, come here." He laughs. I shake my head and walk further away, then he starts running again so I run towards the stairs. I run up them, scared shitless might I add, and run into the closest room. I  close the door and lean on it, panting hard. I can hear Ashton come up the stairs and start chanting, "Jiggily Puff..." I raise my eyebrows at my stupid boyfriend, then take in my surroundings; I'm in a light blue room with a doubble bed in the middle of it, the bed has a navi blue quilt and white pillows. On the walls are countless band posters, Blink 182, Green Day, Rolling Stones, The Doors, Paramore so on, on the left side of the room theres a bookcase with school books and reading books. There's a white built in cupboard and a bathroom too, and on the right side of the rooms a desk with a laptop. Overall this rooms really awesome, and I honestly love it. I get up and walk towards the bed, but then I hear the door open.

"Oh, shi-" I get cut off by Ashton running into the room and grabbing me by the waist, tackling me onto the bed. Ashton laughs hyseterically while I  scowl at him. "You dick." I hiss. Ashton lies next to me and smiles, "You like it." He winks and I chuckle. "Get out." I scream, Ashton sits up and shakes his head, "No." I cross my arms. "Yes, get out." I order. "It's my room." Ashton points out. I shrug, "Whatever! I'll leave then!" I sassily say then get off the bed, walking towards the door. Ashton grabs my waist with his large hands and pulls me back down so I'm lying on top of him. "I'm sorry." Ashton whispers kissing my cheek. "Mm." I moan. Ashton kisses my cheek again,

No Ash, dont give in, dont give i-

"I cant stay mad at you, you're too cute." I smile turning over and kissing him. He gladly kisses me back and pulls me on top of him, but before the kiss can get too heated I pull away; leaving Ashton pissed. "Why do you do this?!" He cries. I bite my lip and step off the bed, walking out with my hands behind my back. I hear Ashton sigh in annoyance before following me out and liking our hands, "I have something for you." I say to him. He smiles and skips down the stairs, me following behind. I grab my bag off of the counter and take it into the living room where Ashton sits impatiently and Michael is still sitting, watching The Matrix. "Still here, Mike?" I ask him digging through my bag. Mikey nods, "Yep." He says popping the 'p'. "Well, here you go." I say as I throw the purple bandana at Ash, it's purple with lttle 'A''s all over it. Ashton gasps, "I love it!" He screams scooping me up in a hug. I laugh and hug him back, wraping my arms around his neck.

Lesson to all, bandanna's are good gifts.

Hi!'

update again :) I found Ashleigh guys! picture on the side omg. For the next few chapters I will be posting a picture of each cast member. I hope you all like it!

- Murphy xx

VOTE I COMMENT I FOLLOW