Chapter 20

"Plain flour." I read out as Ashton pushes the trolley down the isle.

"There," Ashton points out. I bob down to get the flour, which is on the bottom rack, and put it in the shopping trolley.

Mother asked me to go shopping, and of course I asked Ashton to come with me. The wheels squeak as we make our way down the 'baking' isle, "This trolleys shit." Ashton giggles as I grab the chocolate chips. "Yeah, it is." I snicker. My hair starts annoying me so I tie it up, and Ashton stops pushing the trolley. I keep walking then turn around, "What?" I hesitantly ask. Ashton blinks rapidly, "Your hair...." He mumbles.

Oh shit, what have I done?

"Oh my god, what's wrong with my hair?" I ask him covering my mouth. He chuckles walking over and takes my hand off of my mouth. "Nothing, you just look really beautiful with it up." He smiles. I smile back, standing on my tippy toes, and press a kiss to his lips. "Thanks, cutie." I wink, before turning around and going back to my list. I hear Ashton grumble behind me before the squeaky wheels start up again.

---

"Which checkout?" I ask Ash as we stand looking at the overflowing counters. Ashton's eyes widen as he turns to me, "Is this normal?" He questions and I nod, he sighs loudly and drops his head.

"Oh my God, you're Ashton Irwin!" A girl loudly exclaims. Ashton and I turn around to be met with a blonde girl, she looks to be around the age of 16 and has piercing blue eyes. Ashton smiles widely and puffs out his chest, "Hello!" The girl looks likes she's about to faint, she turns around to her friends and starts fanning herself. "Holy, I'm such a big fan! Can I have a picture?" She asks sweetly. Ashton turns to me, looking like he wants approval, "Can you take a photo please?" The girl asks me. I nod and smile, taking her phone from her. "What's your name?" Ashton asks her. "Amanda." She answers.

I press the home button on her iPhone and flick up the camera, "Smile!" I say. Ashton gives a massive grin, holding up the rock hand and Amanda smiles sweetly. I take the photo and Amanda takes her phone back. "Thank you so much!" She excitedly says. Ashton gives her a hug, "No problem sweetie." He smiles. Amanda walks back to her friends and I rush over to the nearest short checkout line. "Is that normal?" I ask Ashton ask we start unpacking the trolley. He considers it for a minute before nodding slightly, "Kinda. I would take a lot of pictures with people back home - I didn't know we had fans here." He explains. "When's your next live stream?" I ask again. He looks at his watch, "two hours." He laughs, "do you wanna join? The boys won't mind, Anna can come too. And we can tell peoples about us?" He proposes.

A live stream with 5 Seconds of Summer and my best friend? Count me in.

"Sure, we've been dating for a week - time to come out I guess."

HIYA!

I just hit 500 reads a little while ago, and I would just like to say - THANK YOU! I had no idea this story would be successful!

Thank you to @Nearly_Late and @FallingsnowFluke for sticking with me this whole time, it's been awesome.

Thank you all so much!

- Murphy xxx