The Ball

Ashleigh's POV

Anna has her makeup brushes, curling and straightening irons and makeup piled up in the bathroom, our dresses are laid out on my bed along with our shoes, our hair was done and now was makeup.
"I'm thinking a smokey eyes..." Anna mumbled picking up brushes. "You do whatever," I shrugged. She nodded and got to work, covering my eyes in face in makeup - curling my hair and letting it fall down my back in loose ringlets.
When she was done she nodded, and I got up.

Putting on ball dresses are harder then I though, after tripping over the hem of my dress I finally pulled it up and Anna zipped it. She was wearing a baby blue dress that fell to the floor in a heap, the top was mesh and it was beautiful.
I was wearing a white floor length with diamonties, nothing special.
After an hour of messing around and getting ready, my father yelled that Luke and Ashton were here.
Anna looked over to me and smiled, "Ready?" I nodded. "Yeah."

HII SORRY THIS IS SHORT IM ON MY WAY TO SCHOOL.
I JUST FOUND THAT I HAVE 3.44K READS AND IM HAPPY OMFG.
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH
I remember when this had 3, and this book has come such a long way.
Thank you for all the opinions on the last post, I will be keeping this book.
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH YOU ARE AMAZING AND ILYSFM
Vote?? Comment??
-M xx