Chapter 23

Song/s for this chapter:

Happily - One Direction

Little Black Dress - One Direction

"Dude, are you serious?!" I gasp as Anna tells me about 'last night'. She giggles, "Yes! It was amazing, we made out all night!" I choke on my Sprite and start coughing, causing Anna to laugh harder. She makes her way over laughing hysterically and walking like a zombie, stumbling over her own feet. After I stop laughing, and Anna gets off of the ground, I walk over to a nearby cafe to get some napkins. Still giggling I grab some and walk back over to Anna, who's sitting on the concrete ground. "Here," I say as I throw some at her and she whips the Sprite off of her and I do the same.

Anna and I are out shopping in the city, were in the middle of a court with food stalls and shops around us with the ocean to our left. "Uh, Ash, there's girls coming this way." Anna warns picking herself up. Sure enough when I turn around there's four girl coming towards us, a blonde, two brunettes and a ginger, they stop about a meter from us and Anna stands next to me.

"Hi, you're Ashleigh Bay right?" Asks the blonde. She has light blue jeans, a pink draped top, black boots and light makeup on. I nod hesitantly and she smiles, "Can we have a picture, please?" She asks. I do a double take and look behind me, sadly there's no one there. I widen my eyes and point to myself, the girls giggle and nod. "Yes, you! Can we have a photo?" The ginger laughs. I smile back and nod, "Sure! What are your names?" The girls walk over and give me a hug, "This is Ella," blonde says pointing to a brunette with short hair, "Sarah," blonde says referring to the brunette with long brown hair, "Brielle," she points to ginger, "and I'm Courtney."

I study the girls, and they looks lovely. All dressed like respectful young girls; jeans, boots and light make up. "An, can you take a photo?" I ask her. Anna nods and takes Courtney's phone, "Smile!" She calls. I stand next to with Courtney on my left, Brielle on my right, Elle next to Brielle and Sarah next to Courtney. I give the best smile I can manage and hold Courtney and Brielle's waists, I hear the camera click and relax my cheeks. "Thank you so much! I'm a big fan!" Courtney grins taking her phone back. "No problem! I'll see you girls around!" I smile and wave them off as they walk off on their own. I turn to Anna astonished, "People like me?" I ask. "Yep." Anna says rocking on her feet. "I have fans?" I ask again. "Yes." Anna replies. "They wanted a photo?" I ask once more. Anna groans and responds, "Positive. Now, can we get back to Luke? Have you got any idea what it's like to kiss someone with a lip ring? It makes it so much hotter, seriously." Anna starts as she leads me away.

God help me.

---

"Anna, I want them." I say standing out the front of 'Jay Jay's'. In the glass window is some black jeans, high waisted. Anna shakes her head as I walk in and go strait to the rack with the jeans. I find my size and hold them up as Anna studies them. "Hmmm.... I love them out them on!" She squeals. I giggle and walk towards the changing rooms, taking off my blue jeans and replacing them with the back ones. I walk out and Anna looks up, smiling. "Ash, you look gorgeous. They're amazing. Get them." She states. I smile slightly and turn to the mirror, looking at my appearance - looking at my legs. "Anna, they make me look fat." I whine. She shakes her head and walks over, "Ash, you're freaking tiny. Remember what I said? You don't see what we see. And I see skinny all over!" She says hugging me. I hug her back and thank her, changing back into my jeans. I walk over to the counter to pay and see a bandanna. "Anna?" I call. She wanders over, "yeah?" She asks. "For Ashton?" I question taking it off of the rack. She looks at it and smiles, "Man - he'll love it." I smile and put it with the jeans. I pay and Anna continues talking about bloody lip rings and kissing Luke when I've hardly even made out with Ashton. "So, you guys just make out?" I ask her. She thinks about it for a moment before nodding, "Yeah. You just don't stop kissing." She shrugs.

I think about Ashton and I, we've been dating for almost two weeks while Anna and like have been dating for two months. Ash and I have heaps of time to make out, and to do other things...

Oh God I'm turning into Anna.

HIYA!

Update again!! Sorry I'm really getting into this story now and it exciting!

Thanks for reading!

Murphy xx

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW