Chapter 6

ASHLEIGHS POV

- Thursday -

Well, the word that I 'fucking humiliated' Jacinta spread faster that I would have liked, I'm fine with not being noticed.

"People are looking." Anna whispered to me as we walked through school, some people starred and some people talked.

"I don't care." I growled.

I hate people.

"She's such a freak." I hear someone whisper to my left, my fists clench.

"Are you talking about me?" I snap. Her eyes open wide, I think her name is Leah. "Yes I was. You're seriously such a freak. How could you do that to Jacinta? "

"How could I do what to Jacinta? I bumped into her boyfriend! How is that such a crime?" I yelled at her, her green eyes filled with rage.

"Oh common, we all know you're getting it on with him. Anyone can see it. You have that look in your eyes everything you see him, we all know you're a slut so don't be afraid to show it." She shrugs liking her lips, she flicks her brown hair over her shoulder.

We all know you're a slut so don't be afraid to show it

That's it.

I jump onto her, pinning her to the ground and punching her in the face and chest. She pulls my hair and scratches me, but other than that she does bugger all. Her screams fill the hallways along with her friends, the voices of my classmates echo around the building, Anna's screaming at me to stop, and soon teachers come in.

"What is going on here?!" Mrs. Allen bellows, grabbing me by my arm and yanking me off of her. Leah tried to get up again and grab me but Mr. Bowel holds her back.

"To the principals office! Now!" He yells. I shrug my arm away and walk towards the principals office. God, if only that was Ben.

"Ashleigh? Mr. O'Neill will see you now." A lady at the front desk says to me. "Okay. Thanks." I mumble and walk towards the office. I knock on wood beside his door, "Come in." I deep voice says. I walk into his office and sit on a big leather chair.

"Hello Ashleigh." He simply states and leans back in his chair. "Hi."

"I heard what happened, care to tell me why this is happening in my school?" He says, not looking impressed.

"She called me a slut and accused me of getting it on with someone's boyfriend." I growled through clenched teeth. "Who called you a slut?" He asked. "Leah Leone." I spat. "Leah Leone? This will not be tolerated at my school!" He mumbled to himself. A knock filled the silence of the room, "Come in Mrs. Bay." He states. "You called my mother?!" I whispered-yelled at him. "I called both of your mothers to discuss your punishments." He whispered back.

"Hello, sorry I'm late. What happened?" My mum pants as she enters the room and sits on the chair next to me. "Ashleigh got into a fight." Mr. O'Neill informs her, this can't be good. "What?!" My mum screeched. "Ashleigh, care to tell me what happened?" Here we go. I sunk further into my seat, this is gonna be a long day.

- 1 hour later -

Turns out I got a one week suspension for fighting her and Leah got two for bulling and starting it. Yeah. Pretty good.

"Ding ding ding"

"Hey Luke." I smile.

"Hey. What happened?"

"Nothing. I just kicked Leah ass."

"Seriously? Why?"

"She called me a slut and accused me of getting it on with Ben."

"So what happened?"

"I got suspended for a week."

"A week?!"

"Dude, I fought her!"

"Damn. Well I have to go. Talk later, bye!"

"Bye, Luke."

Hay, sorry this is really crappy, I know. I'm just super busy at the moment. Hope this is good enough until later this week. Thanks for reading!!

- Murphy

VOTE|COMMENT|FOLLOW