Chapter 16

"No." I argue. "Yes." He grins looking ahead and holding my hand. "No." I frown. "Yes." Ash says swinging our hands. "No, Ash!" I laugh. "Yes, Ash! You are the most beautiful-est person ever!" Ashton smiles at me. My heart swells and I begin to blush. "No, Ash. Shut up." I secretly smile looking down. He's taken me out to the beach and we've just been talking.
Ashton is honestly such a sweet person, and he has the most amazing laugh. "No, I'm one hundred percent serious. Want me to prove it?" He asks turning to me with wide eyes. "Not really," I start but to my dismay Ashton has let go of my hand, and run through a crowd of people to a small brick wall which looks like it's a meter high. Before I know it he's jumped up on the wall and is yelling.
"Oh my God." I gasp He stands on it and looks down, he's such a child. His eyes catch mine and he smiles. "HELLO!" He shouts and a crowd of people turn their heads towards him. "That girl, yeah - no, Ash don't hide! That girl is the most beautiful-est person ever," he starts pointing towards me and people start to gather around the clown on the wall, "but she doesn't believe me. Now, I'm standing up here like an idiot to prove it! Ash, I think you are absolutely beautiful in every way. Forgive me for embarrassing you, but I had to let you know. Thank you!" He finishes shouting and I shake my head in embarrassment.
People start clapping as Ashton makes his way towards me with a goofy grin planted on his face. I put my hands over my face and hide, "Don't hide!" He chuckles grabbing my wrists and taking them off of my face. He looks me in the eyes and my it turn red. I guy in the crowd yells, "Kiss her!" Ashton's eyes widen and he starts shaking his head, he turns to the guy and says, "No no no no, We're not like, toge-" but I cut him off by pulling his face down to mine and kissing him on the lips.
It's quite obvious he's in shock because he doesn't do anything for a few seconds, but then his hands make their way to my hips and he pulls me closer - the space between us disappearing. I hear the clapping of hands but I'm too focused on the fireworks erupting into stomach. Ashton runs his tongue along my bottom lip, and I let him have entrance. I pull back and look into his hazel eyes, his lips curling into a smile. I hear a few people whistle, and then a booming voice. "Well, didn't expect you to do it again, Ashleigh." I turn my head towards the voice only to see Ben. "What are you doing here, Ben?" I growl. "Came to check on my girlfriend." He replies angrily. I rase my eyebrows in confusion. "What are you talking about? What's he talking about, Ash?" Ashton asks me, his voice thick with worry.
"Ashton, don't listen to him." I say growl. Ashton's eyes go back and forth between Ben and I. "She didn't tell you?" Ben asks Ash. Ashton shakes his head in confusion. Ben folds his arms and clears his throat. "Well, this little bitch here is my girlfriend - who I've caught multiple times cheating. But you know what? She said it was an accident. She always says it's an accident. So when I've come to check on her, she's not home. So I come here, only to see her cheating. Again." Ben snaps.
I finally catch onto what he's doing and look at Ashton, who looks absolutely shocked. "Ash, h-he's lying. I-it's not true." I say pleading. Ashton looks back at me with hollow eyes and takes my hand off of his arm.
"I'm sorry, but I don't do cheaters." He grimly states before turning away, and walking in the other direction. He puts his hands in his pockets, ruffles his hair and I break down. "Why, Ben?!" I scream at him. "Because your dick friend, beat me up. So now I'm messing up everything you care about." He growls before walking off as well.
Fuck everything, I'm done.

HIYA GUYS!
UPDATE YAYAYYAYA
THANKS TO &serenityandhope for the idea!!
VOTE ME PLEASE
-MURPHY