Chapter 8

Monday

"Oii, Anna!" I yell down the hall. Yes, I've been suspended, but coming after school has finished isn't a crime.

"Ash?" She asks. Anna has on her sport uniform, her rainbow bag is on her back. "Yea. Come with me!" I say grabbing her hand. I drag her through the mob of teens and out the back of the school.

"What are we doing?" She asks me talking her hand back and pulling her bag over her shoulder. Just at that moment Luke walks around the corner with a white Lilly in his hand. His hair is neatly brushed in a quiff and his sport uniform is still on.

"Hi," he shyly says, "I know we don't know each other very well, but I really like you... And I was wondering... Would you l-like to be m-my girlf-friend?" Luke stutters, now standing in front of her. Luke is a lot taller than Anna, so she's looking into his eyes. Poor Luke looks totally nervous. "What?" Anna blinks. She looks like she doesn't believe a thing. Luke looks down and turns a deep shade of red. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks, a dimple breaking in on his right cheek. His blonde hair shines in the sunlight and his crystal blue eyes shine like diamonds.

(SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND)

"Y-yes." Anna finally answers. "Really?" Luke questions, his eyes open wide. "Yes." Anna giggles.

Luke smiles wide and hands Anna the lilly, he then bends down and hugs her. Anna hugs back and I just about start crying.

No, you're not weak. You're strong.

"Oh, fuck it." I say as tears make their way down my cheeks. "Too. Freaking. Cute." I mumble.

Luke and Anna pull away, and I quickly dry my cheeks. "Can I drive you guys home?" Luke asks Anna and I. "If you don't mind." I answer. "Yeah, that sounds good." Anna nods. We start to walk towards the car park and I notice that Luke and Anna have linked hands, Anna White and Lucas Hemmings... Luna Whemmings.

Sounds pretty fucking fantastic to me.

HIYA. SO I HAVE CHANGED MY BOOK A BIT... LUKE IS LUKE HEMMING, BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYES ECT. ASH IS NO LONGER TRYING TO GET WITH BEN - SHES TRYING TO AVOID HIM. SHE HATES HIM. ASH IS A NICKNAME NOT HER ACTUAL NAME. ASTON IRWIN WILL BE IN THE BOOK LATER AHSTON IS MAH BÆ. OKAY? OKAY.

- MURPHY