Chapter 13

"Seriously - Anna, Luke, quit it." I snap as they cuddle on the couch. I'm on the fucking edge, wile they take the whole space.

"Sorry." Anna giggles unraveling herself from Luke. Luke pouts and pulls her back down, and Anna giggles again. They're driving me insane. "Guys, shut up! I'm trying to watch The Tomorrow People here?!" I yell at them. They stop giggling and cuddling and just sit up, holing hands. "Thank you." I sigh.

"No, John! Don't fucking save her, no!" I scream at the tv. Just when I'm starting to relax, some shit faced person rings the doorbell. "WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!" I scream, getting up. I stomp over to the door and open it angrily. "Whoever you are, go aw-"

"Hi Ash." Ben grins. I stop and stare, my fists clenching.

How. Fucking. Dare. He.

"I came to see if you were okay, I heard you got gang banged." He's slyly says stepping forward. I stay silent. Gang banged? Is that what they're saying? Geez.

"So it's true?" He smirks, taking another step forward. I take a step back, only to stop myself from punching him. "Pitty, you seemed so innocent. Such a good girl." He mocks me as he pushes me up a against the door, I can feel his hot breath on my neck.

I clench my jaw as anger makes it's way to my fists. "You know what? Good girl are bad girls that haven't been caught." I growl pushing him away. "What a lie, you're nothing but a good girl. You don't do anything exciting! No wonder no one likes you!" He roars pushing me up against the door again, I whimper in pain as my head smashes against the door.

Apparently Luke heard this because he came running around the corner, and his eyes grew angry when he saw what was happening. "Get. The. Fuck. Out." He growls walking towards us. Ben's grip on my arm releases and he moves away from me, licking his lips.

"Whatever, bye bitch." Ben says as he turns around and leaves. Luke didn't like that through, at all.

I don't really remember what happened next, just that Luke ran after Ben and tackled him to the ground. I was too busy screaming at Anna who screamed at Luke, who screamed at Ben, who screamed at me to really focus on what was happening. All I know that is when we finally got them apart, there was a lot of blood. Mostly on Ben.

And that's how I like it.

HOLA. MINI UPDATE !! 💕

- Murphy