Chapter 14

"Luke, you're a schmuck!" I yell at him after I finally got him to calm down. Anna is cleaning his bruises and cuts.

"No, he's a douche." He states rolling his eyes. I start pacing in front of him with my head in my hands. "No, he's a douche and you're a schmuck." Anna interjects. "Thank you!" I say stopping and waving my hands around. Luke gasps as Anna cleans his forehead, where there's a cut form Ben hitting him with a rock. "Stop whining, it's your own fault!" Anna says swagging his hand away after he tries to touch it. "It hurts." Luke whines. "Shouldn't have freaking attacked him then!" I tease. I sit at the counter with him and place an arm around this shoulder. "Thank you, though. Even though your an idiot, you're one of my best friends. Thanks." I smile giving him a hug. Luke hugs back and mumbles a 'thanks' into my shoulder.

- Saturday -

"Mother, I'm going out!" I call grabbing my phone off charge. "Where to? It's almost six!" She calls back. Mum walks into the kitchen with the laundry basket in her hands and places it on the counter. "I'm going out with my friend Ashton, okay?" I reply walking towards the door. "Oh, ok. Be careful and don't get beat up. Again." She smiles and waves me off. I roll my eyes and walk outside. Ash told me to meet him outside of the theatre due to is both not having a license, were both 15 so were too young. I put my earphones in and listen to 'American Idiot' by GreenDay. I sing along slightly while I walk.

My house is only a fifteen or so minute walk to the movies, so I go there a lot. I can't help but think of things that will happen, I know I can't fall for Ashton because he'll probably get annoyed or bored with me. I'm not saying he's a bad guy, I'm just saying I'm a fucktard and can't help but skrew everything up.

So yes.

Whoa. I just realised you don't actually know much about me, do you? Well yeah. As I said, I'm 15. I have brown hair that goes down to my ribcage and it's wavy, I have green and hazel eyes. I'm a very weird person actually, I absolutely love punk rock music and I like to dress in black. I'm not emo, I just think that black is easy. I like to draw, skulls mostly. The thing I like about drawing skulls is that they're so unique. They can be cracked, old, fresh, shiny, matt etc. they have different textures and it's fun to draw them. I'm also the weird 'goth kid' at my school, but really everyone is just absolute idiots that I wish would just fall off a cliff. So yes, I'm a weirdo but I'm happy that way.

Before I know it I'm outside the movies and I take my earphones out, with the song 'Zeitgeist' by Black Sabbath playing. I walk up the stairs slowly, looking at my shoes. I have black Converse that I have drawn on, I'm wearing black ripped skinny jeans and a 'Paramore' shirt. Yes. I know I'm boring.

When I reach the top I'm not surprised to see Ashton leaning against the wall that has a look out of the beach. His hazel eyes shine as the sun starts to set and he looks happy.

"Nice view?" I ask approaching him. I stand next to him and fold my arms over the wall. Ash faces me and smiles, showing his pearly whites. "Yeah, it's beautiful." I focus on the waves rolling in, the orange sky and the white clouds. "Yes, it is, isn't it?" I grin. "I was talking about you." Ashton states turning around and sitting on the wall. He's wearing black jeans and a 'My Little Pony' shirt. Wow, manly.

"How cheesy." I laugh, but secretly my heart swells. "It may be, but it's true." Ashton shrugs. I start blushing and look at him. "Thank you." I smile. Ashton grins like an idiot and jumps off of the wall. "Common, let's go. The movies about to start." He offers his hand that I gladly take, only letting go when he opens the door for me.

"Ashton, I'm paying you back." I argue walking out of the movies, his hand in mine. "No, you're not." He argues. "Yes, I am. I'll give it to you on Monday." I state. He's payed for everything, and I feel really bad. I have money and I can fend for myself. "I'll just give it back. Ash, it's a date. Just let it go, okay?" Ashton sighs letting go of my hand and putting his arm over my shoulder. I huff in response and Ashton stops walking. "You know what?" He asks me grabbing both of my hands in his, and may I say that they fit perfectly. "No, what?" I answer.

"I don't think I've ever met someone like you, you're different." Ash smiles. "Yeah, I'm a weirdo." I giggle and he walks towards me, filling in the gap between us. "Yes, but you're the most beautiful, funny, kind hearted weirdo that I've ever met," He whispers into my ear, sending shivers down my spine, "I like you, Ash."

CLIFF HANGER? YES. HAHAHAHHA. ILL UPDATE LATER. LOVE YOU ALL!

- Murphy