Chapter 21

Song for this chapter:

Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake

"Ash, it's started twenty minutes ago!" I yell down the hall of Luke's house as I start helping Anna get her hair done. "Were always late - it's not our fault!" Calum responds, yelling. The boys are locked up in Luke's room putting on some clothes, I don't even know.

"Lukey, common!" Anna whines. The door finally opens and the boys come out giggling.

"You've gotta be kidding me." I say with wide eyes. The boys are dressed from head to toe in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costumes. "Pretty sexy, huh?" Michael asks striking a pose. I can't hold in my laugher anymore and neither can Anna, "You guys are idiots." I manage through laugher. Ashton comes over to me, 'I thought we looked cute." He pouts. I smile and press a kiss to his lips, "You're the cutest Rafael that I've ever seen." I whisper. Ashton wraps his arms around me and kisses me again, "Guys, keep it G." Michael snickers. "You're just jelly!" Calum yells and Michael punches him. "Ouch!" Calum screams.

"Has it really been thirty minutes? Common guys, they're waiting!" Luke yells from the lounge room. The boys walk in and take a seat, Anna and myself wait behind.

- PLAY SONG -

"Three, two..." Luke whispers. "Hiya!" Michael yells. The boys laugh, adjusting their costumes. "Hi guys, I'm sorry we're late - these costumes took a while to get on..." Ashton chuckles shaking his head. The boys keep talking about their schedule and what's going on for a while before inviting Anna and I on.

"Okay, we have some guests with us today - and Luke and I have some news." Ashton states as Anna and I walk over. The boys are set up with a three seat couch with a carpet and kids toys spread out around them. I sit in front of Ashton and Anna does the same with Luke. "Uh, we really hope you guys are supportive and nice about our news, because it really mean a lot to us and we hope you know and understand that." Ash explains. Luke nods and looks towards the camera. "This is Anna," Luke starts, hugging her from behind, "Uh, Anna is my girlfriend - and I really care about her so please be nice about it guys." Anna smiles and leans back, sitting in between his legs.

"And this is Ashleigh," Ashton smiles. He grabs my hand and squeezes is tight, "Ash is my girlfriend and I care about her so much, and I really hope you guys all understand and are supportive about this." Ash pulls me into his lap and I smile.

"MALUM!" Mikey cheers and Calum laughs. "Sorry guys, this is all we have time for. Thank you so much for watching and were sorry for being late - but ya'know, costumes... See you next time! We love you a lot!" Luke finishes and the boys say their goodbyes, turning off the camera. "Time to get theses fucking costumes off." Michael groans and starts undoing the back, walking back to Luke's room. I walk over to my phone and see that I have a LOT of new followers, "Wow. Anna..." I call. Anna comes I'm with her phone too, "Two thousand followers?!" I gasp as Anna shows me her phone. "This is nuts." Anna laughs.

HIYA.

Wow... Yeah I had a mixed emotional part in this but yeah.

Hope ya'll like! Please VOTE!

- Murphy x