i. once you jim-in you can't jim-out

lets start my wonderful rants by starting off with something equally wonderful and devastating.

the wonderful world of Kpop.

okay, what about it right? well here's the thing, Kpop has amazing music but to some ignorant people out there, it's just "ching-chong asian music."

there are so many things i want to say, but i'll go in order of this list:

1. They All Look The Same

first of all, we all know you're exaggerating because they do not look the same, believe it or not, they're humans which means all of them are different. wow, i know right? you need to calm down darling because we all know you is lying.

secondly, everyone of them probably look better than you regardless of the fact that some of them may have had plastic surgery. i mean, why are you hating on a certain culture when Americans are literally made of plastic (*cough cough* Kim K. *cough cough*).

what, was it something i said?

if you still think that they all look the same then get yourself some glasses boo because you is missing out

2. He Wears Eyeliner?!

okay, he can wear whatever the fvck he wants. also, literally everyone wears makeup, why bash them for it? this is like saying that: "OMG girls are so fake with all their makeup, like why can't you be natural?"

i already know i'll be getting loads of hate for this but i'm way past caring at this point.

makeup is a way to express oneself and anybody can wear makeup. besides almost everyone wears eyeliner, whether it's for a movie, a costume, on stage, or for fun. it's a way of highlighting and flattering certain points of the body to display. all your favourite American idols wear makeup too, nobody is perfect and naturally born with everything - and if you are, then you do you boo - but why put others down for wanting to appear better?

i know for a fact that Johnny Depp and Jared Leto wear make and they like it. so why is it suddenly horrible and gruesome when Kpop idols wear makeup, especially boys.