•Canada x suicidal!Reader: my dying words

My Dying Words: A Canada x Reader fanfic.

( T_T)(^-^ )

At the age of 6 you were sent back to the foster home. You were able to predict the future and it has caused your foster families to be scared and creeped out. By this, it has made you a empty shell.

Having the knowledge of what's going to happen in the future everything was spoilt for you and it was boring. You were age 16 and was mostly bullied throughout the years. You still lived in the foster home waiting for someone to adopt you. The bullying always get worse because everyone knew about your ability. You started cutting yourself just to relieve the pain.

You walked to your locker and opened it, letters fell out.

Like normal it said 'FREAK' another letter caught your attention it said

' KILL YOURSELF YOU MONSTER! YOUR'E JUST A WASTE OF SPACE AND AIR!' You just chuckled and threw the letter away.

Whilst walking down the halls you bumped to someone. You fell down and quietly said "sorry".

"oh I'm sorry too." The boy replied with a soft voice.

You looked up and saw a boy full of worry. You followed where he was looking and immediately stood up and left.

'Damn it he saw my scars!' You mentally scolded yourself.

'She was cutting herself, I wonder when we'll meet again.' The stranger thought.

Crash!

'What was that?!'

"Look what we have here looks like the future reader didn't even see this coming!" (Bully's name) teased.

'It's that girl again!'

The boy looked at you and back to your tormentors.

'Their the one that threw her in the lockers'

The boy ran and punched one of the bullies that was about to kick you.
Soon there was a fight. The bullies fled and the boy came to your aid.

"Are you ok?"

"You didn't have to do that."

"But they were going to hurt you."

"Let them. They'll just suffer in the end anyways."

"Okay. Well at least your okay now. It's Matthew Williams by the way."

"(Y/n) just (y/n)" you replied.

You started walking away.

"Hey! How about we eat lunch together. The tree at the back of the gymnasium." Matthew asked.

"S-sure" You hesitantly accepted.

Lunch!

"You did come!" Matthew happily said.

"I-it was -m-meant to h-happen." You stuttered.

You guys ate awkwardly. When Matthew broke the silence.

"Why were you cutting yourself?" Matthew said sternly.

"Bullying" you bluntly replied.

"Then why won't you do anything about it?"

"All paths led to trouble."

1year passed and Matthew became your boyfriend until.....

Click!

"Yeah whatever.... I'll get the tennis racks." Random girl

"Huh? Why is there letters here" the girl picked up the letter. Only then realizing the whole floor is piled with letters.

The girl turned on the lights and found something scarring.

(Y/n) hanged herself in the middle of the gymnasium. The girl that saw her was sent to the nurse because she was so shocked she fainted. (Y/n)'s boyfriend, Matthew couldn't even look inside the gymnasium, knowing it will be his lover. Pale, senseless, breathless, dead.

End...

Sorry for it being short.