•Japan x Reader; Spring-Flowers

Japan X Reader; Spring—Flowers

        The snow and ice that covered the mountains of Japan slowly melted. Soon, flowers and plants began to blossom and live. The air still a bit chilly. One house, high up the mountains. A couple lived soundly, the girl sitting at their porch watching the cherry blossoms. A petal stuck itself to her hair. A black haired Japanese man walked up to his spouse and picked off the petal from her hair. The girl smiled up at her husband and opened her mouth to speak.

"Wouldn't you want to sit down next to me?" The girl said whilst patting the floor next to her.

      Her husband nodded and sat down at the reserved seat. The girl's name is [full name] a girl from a humble small village. The man's name is Kiku Honda a young man from a village near the girl's. The small precious moment seemed to last for a long period of time. I mean, who wouldn't be captivated in the beauty of newly blossomed flowers. These spring flowers, never seemed to die.

       Without warning the Japanese man leaned close to the girl's face and pecked her forehead and gave a light kiss to her lips. The girl blushed red, her spouse chuckled and gave a warm smile.

"This lovely flowers is nothing compared to your beauty."

.Spring Flowers.

Forgot to add this in...

first, it was short because I was in a hurry making this chapter.
second, it was also because we needed to catch the boarding section of the plane.
third, it was short because it's just a quick story that I had in mind, I needed to make a chapter that represents how I felt about the wonderful surroundings of Japan. We actually got to visit Kyoto, Namba, and USJ(Universal Studios Japan).