•Bully nordic x Bullied! Reader; Scarlet

Warning: self-harming and violence.

I do not promote cutting yourself. If you are you can pm me and we can talk it out.

~~~~~

'One, two, three, four.....' (Y/n) mentally counted as the fresh cuts were being made.

You watched blankly as the scarlet, crimson blood drip down your feet.

After, being satisfied you washed your cuts with hot water to add the pain. You watched the water mixed blood go down the drain. You wrapped your legs covered with scars and new cuts with bandages and went out to your room.

You were rich, but was always left with the house maids and two of your siblings; Alice and Prince. So.... It was lonely. Your twins were sent to England to study. While you were left to stay, to take and look after your younger siblings.

At sophomore you were bullied and 5 boys from the Nordic region protected you. You all became great friends.

But after (brat girl name) came to school. Your Nordic friends ignored you and was now the one bullying you. Only six months were you guys friends and that's it. You still kept a smile and always tried to be optimistic.

On weekends you guys would usually do a group chat but now only you were texting. And no one was answering. You pretended all of you were still friends. Not losing hope. You took out a book from the bid oak bookshelf in your room and headed to the extended balcony and sat at the empty chair to read.

The book tells a story about a girl. When she touches something or someone they bleed and die. She was cursed ever since she was little, and her parents abuse and assaults her. Her first meltdown 4 of her friends died; she killed her only friends.

Somehow, you felt as if you were connected to her, the same like her, assaulted like her. Because, you cause the scars, the blood, the scarlet.

You texted to nothingness;

Scarlet crazed: Hey  guys! How about we do a video chat.
Mon, Aug. 8, 5:23 pm Delivered

King: Why the hell would we even want to see your face! Fugly!
Delivered

Scarlet crazed: that's kind of rude....

The Icelandic: shut up bitch! Your so disruptive!

Scarlet crazed: I'm sorry then..... But... How bout a movie tomorrow?

The Icelandic: hell nah!

They spat more and more insults about you and.... You Snapped!

Scarlet crazed: FINE THEN! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE WHAT DID I DO
TO YOU GUYS THAT YOU GUYS SUDDENLY BECAME
RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL YOU GUYS WERE MY HEROES,
MY FRIENDS! SO WHY?! I HATE YOU GUYS. SO.... YOU
GUYS WANT ME OUT OF LIFE! YOU GOT IT!

You got out of the chatroom and turned your laptop off. Tears were falling from your eyes. Your housemaids quickly went to your room and comforted you. You didn't calm down and cried yourself to sleep. For 2 weeks you didn't go to school, instead you moved schools; a delinquent school: M academy.
They were nice and kind, they were rough at some times, but caring at the most, very protective too.

Then after school going upstairs to your room....

Ding!
The cellphone sounded. You checked your phone and chuckled dryly at the text;

Tino Santaisreal!: (y/n)..... Are you alright? You haven't come to school for
2 weeks. I'm worried.

You turned your cellphone off, and ran to your room and to the bathroom. Even though you don't see them anymore you still cut yourself. Ion trusted them so much.

You took off your jacket, shirt, pants. And sat at the perimeter of the bathtub. You took your pocket knife out of your backpack and pressed it against your forearm. Once again the scarlet blood ran down your skin.

57 cuts was made by you in that day; legs, arms, sides, and back.

You were surprised you're still not dead of blood loss. But, who cares anyways, right?
That scarlet Crimson liquid called blood is inconvenient.

'If only I was scarlet. Then I get to cut everything in my way. That would be fun. Just blood everywhere!'

Au Revoir Chéri

Mei-Mei out!