When he is drunk

You and Scarlett were home watching TV. It was 21:30 and you two were enjoying the evening. You were watching some action movie until you got a call.

RING RING
"Yeah." you said chewing popcorns
"Heyy (N) whatcha doing?"
"Hey Knuckie are you and Sonic drunkie drunk?" (....) you said with a big fake smile and fake happy voice. ( sth like Jinx' voice from LoL-league of legends)
"Yeah and kind of fainted and I kind of dragged him out of the bar..."
"Well I kinda must drag him to the house."
"But I'm kinda drunk."
"And I kind of don't care."

2hours later~

"Heey (N)! Open the door!" Knuckles screamed. You sighed and went to open the door. Knuckles dragged Sonic somewhere behind the door and left. You noticed the bruises on his face but you just shrugged and went to sleep leaving him on the floor.

PLEASE BE MY SAVIORS!!!!!!!! PLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSEE!
I need BIG HELP. I MUST write an ESSAY for TOMORROW. It's for PSYCHOLOGY CLASS and IT IS FOR A GRADE . FOR MY TERM GRADE. I DON'T NEED YOU TO WRITE IT ALL. I just need YOUR OPINION on the following topic.

'PREJUDICE IS THE CHILD OF IGNORANCE'

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help me....

I'm gonna do a face reveal if there are 15 people that give me their opinion on the topic

And I don't is this a motivation/ manipulation for help or a threat.

Anyway plwease help....