When you find a lost child

You, Sonic and Scarlett were at the mall shopping. You'll never know how Sonic agreed to come out but hey he agreed anyway. You just exited some shoe store and Scarlett pleaded to go eat some pizza.

"Mmmm. That's yummy." Scarlett said as she looked around.
"What's up Scarlett?"
"I hear cries."
"Eh?"
"Yeah I heard that too." Sonic said
"There." Scarlett stood up from her seat and went to a little wolf.
"Hey what's up little?" Sonic asked
"Momma. Is gone. Whaaa..." The little girl cried.
"Hey don't cry we'll go to the security And then they will tell about you on the speakers and momma will come to take you home." Scarlett said. "C'mon let's go." she smiled as the child grabbed her hand"What's your name? I'm Scarlett. These are my parents (N) and Sonic."
"I'm Cary."
"Well nice to meet you Cary."

~Few mins later~

"Cary!" A woman (a wolf) shouted as Cary ran to her and hugged her.
"Momma!"

You three a security watched them. Cary's mother looked at all of you. "Thank you so much. Thank you."
"No problem." Scarlett grinned. Cary ran and hugged her.
"Thank you Scarlett."
"For nothing little bud."
"Bye!"
"Bye bye!" she said waving at Cary.

Yesterday was a holiday? I don't know how to say it. Anyway my mom was home (which is rare) and I wanted to spend some time with her. Sorry. But tomorrow I have no school so I'mma update too.

Byeee!