Easter!

"Happy Easter Scarlett!" you said as you put the first egg in the red dye.
"Where's dad?" she asked.
"Sleeping."
"Oh."
"You can put the other egg in!"
"Okay." Scarlett smiled as she grabbed a spoon and tried to grab an egg. "Ouch hot hot!" she said as she pushed the egg in the spoon and stepped back.
"Just grab the spoon." you said grinning. She grabbed the spoon and slowly put the egg in the green dye.
"Nice." you said

"Morning Easter bunnies!" Sonic said as he drank a cup of water
"I'm a cat." Scarlett said
"And I'm a (A)." you said

"Well good morning. Btw where are my chocolates?" he asked
"What chocolates?" you asked
"Chocolate bunnies and eggs you know all kinda sweet."
"I should be the one asking that!" Scarlett said as she put another egg in the blue dye.
"Ummmm I.. think have to go." Sonic said trying to escape only to be stopped by you.
"You ain't goin anywhere. You're the oldest one so take it." you said as you gave him the first red egg.
"What am I supposed to do?" he asked
"Huh. Brush it on our cheeks and forehead duh."
"Okay." blue blue was about to start with you but you interrupted him
"First the youngest one." you said sternly
"Okayy sheesh." he went and brushed Scarlett cheeks and forehead "Heh so you could be fit and happy kitty." Sonic said and then turned to you. He brushed your cheeks and said the same.

"Okay now I'm heading out. Bye!" he said as he rushed to the door.
"Buy me chocolate!" Scarlett yelled after her dad.
"Better tell Terry to do it. Sonic will forget." your said as you took out some eggs.

Okay so sorry for the crappy chapt ok? I'm crappy person with a crappy life and a crappy ideas and so comes out a crappy chapter

Happy Easter!
I suppose the brushing?with the first red egg is a tradition worldwide. Idk too lazy to check. We don't study that in school. Wish we did. Could've been useful.

Byeee!