Ch21 Hey!

Sonic's POV*

'(N) has been in her room whole week. She is depressed. I can't do much more than just kiss her and cuddle.. The only things she does is checking her phone for some goddamn reason. I wonder if I take it will she snap out?'

Sonic looked at the closed door. His thoughts were interrupted by you walking out the door and instantly hugging him. He hugged you too.
"Hey are you alright?"
"Kinda. Just need a few more days." you said tightening the hug.

Okay so yeah. That's officially the end.

BY THE WAY were you confused a lot with the cat characters?

THE ANSWER IF YESI'll have a new book that will explain all of them

THE ANSWER IF NOCheck the other book so you could see cute animals....

The book is called : OC's from real life.
The cover is a cat on my mom's lap. :)

AND Again THANK YOU with all my heart for reading this... book? I really don't know what to say. I... I'm happy that this book finally came to its end and you all read it. Thank you.

The next book I'll start is probably the yandere one, I mentioned a year ago in the first book. But I'm not so sure.

I hope you liked this book and if you want more... Just say so. After explaining all the characters I'll do some scenarios I have written down or do your requests. But I'll do this if ppl want to.

Thank you, again so much for reading the book. Thank you!❤❤❤❤❤❤

*cookies and cake for everyone*
🍪🍪🍪
🍰🍰🍰
🍻🍻🍻🍻 (some beer perhaps?)
🍕🍕🍕 (why not pizza too?)

🍟🍟🍟🍟( and french fries)

Is this all gonna pop out as emojies/emojis (how the fuck am I supposed to write that in plural... You know what? Fuck it)

LET'S PARTY!!😀