What's up with you

It's a Sunday day and you're lying on the couch staring at the wall. Sonic thought you were watching TV but he was wrong.

He started doubting that you watch the TV when The TV Shopping Show started. You never watched these. It's all bullshit.
"(Y), you alright?"
"Yeah."
"Why the blanket?" he came facing you.
"I'm just cold." you said snuggling more in the blanket. Sonic put his hand on your forehead and cheeks.
"You have a fever." he said as he frowned
"No I'm fine."
"Nah you're not."
"Yes I am."

"Even if you were sick, you would still watch something on the TV. There is more wrong with you? What is it?"

.

.

.

.

.

"Nothing." Sonic sighed at your answer
"C'mon. Tell me."
.
.
.
"Dunno. I guess work's too much and...I don't know."
"That is stress. And why Am I here?" Sonic looked at you his hands behind him. You just stared at him.

"TO TAKE THE STRESS AWAY!" he said as he took out a (fav food) and began to try shove it in your mouth.

....

Sorry I was sick. I'm confused about my mental health. And I have another guy crushing on me. I have to make him unlike me. *sigh* And I think I'm getting my inspiration back.

But this book is coming to an end. And so is the story. And there will be another whole book about the characters mostly the cat ones.

But yeah.

Bye for now.