Chapter 13

Your POV

Justin grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. He tried to open the garage but it was jammed or something. He turned around and tried to push his way through the paparazzi but there were to many of them. They kept yelling out random questions. "JUSTIN WHY ARE YOU SHIRTLESS? WHO IS THIS GIRL? ARE YOU DATING? JUSTIN WHAT HAPPENED AT JIMMY KIMMEL? THEY SAID YOU WERE SICK WHAT HAPPENED?". They wouldn't shut up.

"Excuse me guys" Justin said and tried even harder to get past. He never let go of my hand. As soon as just took a step back one guy shoved him backwards into the door of the garage.

"HEY! HEY!" I shouted. They could barley hear me over all the others hosting random things. "BE CAREFUL WITH HIM! HE HAS A CONCUSSION" I shouted even louder. They pretty much ignored me, except than some started to ask him about his concussion.

Justin looked down at me and whispered "Baby I don't feel good".

I got on my tippy toes and kissed his forehead. I than whispered in his ear "I know babe. Don't worry I'll get you out of here". After that the paps went crazy asking us if we were dating. Justin started to look really sick again so he took a deep breath. He pushed really hard through a couple of guys and now they were all around us. Justin shouted loud enough so they could hear him

"Guys I'm not feeling well please go away." No one moved. "Please go" he said and a tear rolled down his cheek. "I don't want to get angry. Just please. I'm tired" he said. Everyone just kept getting louder and the flashes got brighter. 

 Justin took a deep breath and yelled really loud "GET THE F*CK OFF OF MY PROPERTY!". The shouts quieted down and everyone started snapping even more pictures. I looked at Justin surprised at what he had just said.

One guy came up to Justin and started yelling at him "YOU LITTLE B*TCH! DONT YELLED AT ME YOU LITTLE ASSHOLE! YOU THINK WE'RE GONNA LEAVE YOU ALONE NOW? WELL YOU'RE WRONG YOU LITTLE F*CKTARD! OH AND YOU'RE LITTLE GIRLFRIEND OR YOUR NEXT ONE NIGHT STAND I SHOULD SAY IS A W*ORE AND YOU ARE DISGUSTING!". 

The flashes got even brighter. I started to cry at this mans words and hid my face in Justin's chest. I could feel Justin taking in deeper breaths trying to calm himself down. But he couldn't. "WTF DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT HER?! I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL YOU LITTLE FU-" Justin said and I cut him off.

"JUSTIN! JUSTIN STOP! He isn't worth it" I said still in tears.

Justin scooped me up in his arms and ran to the front door. He put me down as he opened it and I stepped in. He gave the paparazzi the finger and slammed the door.

Justin ran over to the couch and buried his face in his hands. I walked over and sat down beside him. I still had tears running down my face, but I didn't care. Right now it was about comforting Justin. I rubbed his back a little until he looked up at me. He had tears steaming down his face and his eyes were all watery.

"I'm so sorry princess" he said in between sobs.

"Don't be sorry baby" I said trying to stop my tears. It broke my heart to see him like that.

"You know none of what they said is true! You're perfect. I love you more than life. I couldn't live without you" Justin said still sobbing.

I kissed his head and wiped his tears. he than wiped away mine. I got him to lay down and rest. "I love you Juju" I said.

"I love you more y/n". The next thing I knew he was asleep. I knew that this was going to be all over the news tomorrow, and I had to do something about it. I looked over at Justin sleeping. And than it came to me.

_________________________________________________________________________________

IM IN THE MOOD TO UPDATE SO...YEAH

LOVE YA BAE'S

-Krystina :)