Chapter 75

Your POV

"What are you doing here.." I said in a whisper. I avoided eye contact, and then saw Chaz walk up beside him.

"Y/n.. Please give him a chance... He worked so hard to get here" Chaz said.

"I'm not talking to him" I said and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Don't cry baby girl" he said and reached out to touch me.

"WTF DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! DONT TOUCH ME! AND IM NOT YOUR BABY GIRL!" I shouted and started to turn around and run back out to the limo. But I couldn't move. Chaz had grabbed my hand.

"Y/n you need to forgive him. He is going to help us get back there secretly" Chaz said.

"I honestly don't care about getting there anymore..." I whispered again. Than I saw Ashely. Looking out the window in awh. She looked so happy and excited. "Fine. But I'm not going for you" I said and looked back at the two of them. Chaz smiled and than I looked over at the one who cause all of this.

"Chris if you ever ditch me in a club again, or tell Justin what I told you not to... You're dead". He just smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed you baby girl" he said. I smiled and looked over at the limo and motioned for Ashley to come out. She ran towards Chaz and jumped in his arms.

She started rambling. "Y/n said you were sad, so I'm here to make you happy! We're going to go see Justin! I think he's gonna to love me! You're my favourite too though!" Ashley said. Chaz's smile widened and he hugged her back.

"Well we better get going then!". We got in the limo and Ashley and Shelly started telling us how excited they were to see Justin. Chaz, Chris, and I were really quiet.

Honestly none of us could care less about Justin anymore. I was going for Fredo, Chaz was going for Lindsay, and Chris was going for Caitlin... I couldn't decide what I was going to do. I mean I miss Justin... Well I miss my Justin not this idiot out here freaking out.. But at the same time I wanna go to make sure everyone's ok... That he's ok. Everyone messes up right? Should I give him a second chance? I was just about to ask Chaz when my train of thought was interrupted.

"Y/n? Are you ok?" Ashley whispered and scooted closer to me.

"Um.. Yea I'm just thinking..." I whispered back. She took my hand and looked in my eyes.

"My mommy told me what Justin did as you were in talking to Chris and Chaz.. I'm sorry y/n, but he didn't mean it. My mommy told me so. And she never lies" Ashley said. I felt like I was going to cry. "Justin's a good boy y/n. and he loves you. Once I meet him I will plan something special" she smiled and out her hand on my cheek. She is the sweetest little girl ever. I couldn't control my emotions and I just wrapped her in my arms

"thank you so much sweetie. But you don't need to do that" I said.

Before she could answer the driver interrupted the conversation. He opened the little window in between us and said "INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT". We all said thanks and got out of the limo. I started to walk over to pay the driver when Chris pushed past me.

"I owe you" he said and smiled. I smiled back, then walked over with Chaz to start unloading the bags. Once they were all out I pulled everyone to the side.

"Ok guys do you have sunglasses with you?" I asked. They all nodded. "Good. Put them on. Even you Ashley. There could have been paps by Chaz's house. They will recognize us, and we can't risk that right now. Especially with all this stuff Justin's been getting into... So hoods up, glasses on, and leave the talking to me". They nodded again in agreement. I motioned for them to follow me, and we opened the doors.

Once we stepped in the airport I could feel something wasn't right. I mean we were safe, but I just felt like something was coming. I looked around to see if anyone paparazzi were around. We were clear. Ok keep it together. I took a couple steps in the direction towards the check in desk when I saw it.

"She's here".