Chapter 21

Your POV

Justin looked over his left shoulder and saw a bunch of fans behind about a 9 foot fence. He started to walk over and smiled. They all screamed different things. Flashes were going everywhere and I noticed there was paparazzi behind us. But the restaurant had called security for us. Or should I say Heather did... So they couldn't get at us. Heather left Ryan with us and she hoped in the second limo for her and Ryan and waited. Justin went up to the fence and asked the fans to quiet down a bit.

"Hey guys" he said in his whisper voice.

"HEY!" They all called back.

"I'm sorry I'm so quiet but I'm just starting t get my voice back. I've been pretty sick lately" Justin said. They all went

"AWWW" and said things like "I hope you feel better" Justin smiled, and walked over and grabbed my hand he pulled me forward with him.

"AHH IT'S Y/N" they all screamed. I chuckled.

"Wow you guys know who I am? Haha! That's so cool" I said and smiled.

"I just want to tell you guys something, since you are family" Justin said. I looked at him a bit confused. He pulled me closer to him and placed his lips on mine. They moved in sync. I smiled through the kiss and so did he. When we pulled away paparazzi started going crazy shouting stuff. We just ignored them and focused on the fans. "Guys we're dating" Justin said. They all started to scream even louder. I placed my hands over my ears and Justin wrapped his arms around me and pulled him in close. "You get used to it" he whispered to me. I chuckled.

"YOU'RE SO CUTE!" One girl yelled.

"Aww thank you" I said and smiled.

"OMG YOU JUST TALKED TO ME ASDFGHHJJKLL!!!" She shouted back. I chuckled and took Chaz, Lindsay, Ryan, and Justin's hand. I pulled them all up to the fence we all talked to fans, signed autographs, and took pictures. It was weird signing autographs. I've never done it before.

We finished up and we all waved goodbye. Ryan was about to get into the car with Heather when I ran over and gave him a hug and kissed his cheek. "Be safe Ryan" I said. Heather glared at me and I stuck my tongue out at her. Ryan got in and waved goodbye. I walked back over to the limo Justin, Chaz, and Lindsay were getting in. We waved goodbye to the fans one more time and I pecked Justin's lips just so they could get one last scream. They screamed really loud and I chuckled. We got in the car and drove away. On the way home we talked about Ryan and Heather some more. We all had the same feeling that something bad was going to happen. Little did we know we were going to be right
___________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY IT SO SHORT!

I WILL UPDATE MORE TODAY SINCE I HAVE NO SCHOOL :)

Thanks for reading

-Krystina ;)