Chapter 70

Justin's POV

The whole way home was a nightmare. Jazzy kept screaming out to y/n. Almost as if she thought she could here us. On top of that I felt so sick. Just the night before I was out partying. I took and deep breath and closed my eyes. I put my headphones in and put on the sing "Marry Me". Tears started to run down my face. After about ten minutes I was asleep.

-20 minutes later-

I was woken up by loud screams and banging on the limo window. We had arrived at the arena... The banging was my Beliebers. My family. I looked over at Kenny, and I could feel how puffy my eyes were. Jazzy was curled up in a ball asleep, her cheeks wet...

"Kenny.. Can we stop and talk to them?" I whispered. He looked up at me.

"You sure you want to right now Justin? You can wait till after the show tonight" Kenny said worried.

"Kenny. I need them" I said as a tear ran down my cheek. He looked over at Jazzy.

"Okay but wake her up first. I'm not taking her out there asleep" Kenny said. I paused for a second than looked over at her and nodded. I scooted over to the other side of the limo and lifted Jazzy up on my lap.

She moved a little, but didnt wake up. "Jazzy" I whispered in her ear.

"Juju" she mumbled in her sleep. She is to adorable. I kissed her cheek.

"Jazmine? Honey it's time to get up" I said. She started to sit up. All of a sudden she let out a scream. "WHAT?! JAZZY ARE YOU OK?" I yelled.

"JUJU THERE'S AN EARTHQUAKE!" She shouted back worried. I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"No Jazzy. That's our family. Banging on the windows so we will go see them" I said. She smiled. It seemed as if she had temporarily forgotten about y/n leaving... Time to take advantage of that.

"Lets go out" I said and lifted Jazzy up.

"No juju! I'm a big girl! I can walk by myself!" She said proudly. I chucked and set her down. Kenny got in front and said

" I'm going to go out first, back them up, tell them what will happen, and that you want them to be quiet because you don't feel well" I nodded and Jazzy put her hand on my cheek.

"You don't feel good Juju" she said and pouted.

I kissed her cheek and said "don't worry sweetie". Than Kenny opened the door to step out and my ears were filled with screams. He quieted them down and I could here what he was saying.

"So Mr.Bieber would like to come out and talk to you guys" Kenny said. They screamed.

 "But you must not scream. If you do he will go back inside" Kenny said. I heard them screamed quietly. I took Jazzy's hand.

"You ready.. Princess?" I said hesitating... Princess was y/n's nickname... She smiled and nodded. I opened the door and stepped out. I saw the fans standing behind Kenny with tears in their eyes. I put on my best fame smile and walked over. "Hey guys" I whispered. They all gave out a little scream. I chuckled and looked down at Jazzy.

"Hello!" She said and waved at the girls. They all freaked out. "I heard you screaming for us. I feel special" she said and her cheeks turned red. I beat down and picked her up. Than I kissed her cheek. The Beliebers took pictures and were squealing. I took a step closer so I could actually greet them, but than the feeling came back again.

"Oh no" I said.

The fans stopped screaming and looked at me worried. I felt like I was going to puke. I turned around and ran over to the other side of the limo. I let it all out. I know the fans could hear it... I know TMZ will be all over me tomorrow.. I couldn't stop though. I just felt so sick it was almost impossible. Than I felt it. A little hand on my back. It was Jazzy but it reminded me of so much more.

She's all I have now.