Cahpter 17

Your POV

"DO YOU THINK?!" Justin asked really excited. I knew exactly what he meant. I squealed before opening the door

"I HOPE!". I closed my eyes and counted to three than twisted the knob, and opened the door. Chaz, Ryan, and Lindsay ran in as fast as they could. Chaz picked me and spun me around, Ryan kissed my cheek, and Lindsay ran over to me and gave me the biggest hug ever. Lindsay's face than turned serious.

She looked at me and said "how's Justin?" Really worried.

"Um... Not to good at the moment". As soon as I said that I felt a really warm hand on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Justin. I knew it would be him.

I looked in his glossy yet beautiful eyes and he whispered "I love you". He bent down and placed his warm lips on my cold ones. They moved in sync.

I pulled away and looked up in his eyes and whispered "I missed that feeling". We pulled apart and Justin put his arm around me and faced our friends.

Ryan's jaw dropped. "Did this finally happened?!".

"Haha yes we are dating" I said and chuckled.

Chaz looked at you and said "no surprise really" than he smirked.

Lindsay had tears running down her cheeks. She ran over to Justin and gave him a big hug. "Aww Juju. I'm so sorry this had to happened to you" she said.

He broke the hug and looked her in the eyes and said "hey hey it's ok don't worry about me" than he wiped her tears away.

"Why are you whispering Justin?" she asked.

"because my throat is really sore" he said. Lindsay ran over to Chaz and hugged him. Chaz tried to comfort her but she was just really worried about Justin. I looked at Justin and smiled trying to get him to smile. He put on a fake smile than pulled me in for another hug.

Ryan than walked over to Justin "hey bro" he said.

"Hey" Justin whispered back.

They bro hugged than Ryan said "I'm sorry this happened at such a bad time Jay".

"It's all good" Justin whispered back.

Chaz came over and bro hugged Justin he punched his shoulder lightly and said "Hey bro where's your shirt?"

Justin chuckled and whispered back "ask her" as he pointed to me. They all laughed at me and I hit Justin in the arm lightly.

"Hey Justin remember when we used to wrestle in your grandmas living room?" Chaz said. I didn't like where this was going.

"Yea" Justin said and giggled.

Chaz ran over and tackled Justin.

"WOW! CHAZ! BE CAREFUL PLEASE!" I shouted really loudly. They both were laughing so I just walked over and hid my face on Ryan's chest. He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back.

Fredo than ran up the stairs from the basement and jumped up and down like a little kid. "OMG IT'S THE FAB FIVE! IM TAKING SELFIES WITH ALL OF YOU AND TAKING A VINE AND AN INSTAGRAM VIDEO AND TWEETING AND AHH!" Fredo said.

Lindsay said "wow there Fredo!" Than started laughing.

"YOU'RE ALL SO FAMOUS!" Fredo yelled.

"Only because of Justin.." Ryan said under his breath. I was still in his arms so I heard it and I looked up a him.

"Ryan don't say that" I said to him. He just shrugged. I got out of his arms and went over to Fredo.

"Selfie" he said. I stuck out my tongue and closed my eye, and took a picture with him.

"Fredo you soon like a teenage girl" I said and laughed.

Fredo took selfies with everyone, and when it came to Justin and Chaz he got them to pose in the middle of their little fight. Fredo posted all the pictures and everyone went crazy that we were all together again. Fredo than tweeted out that we were going to all do a Live Feed tonight. Greattt... Ok ok well I have to please the fans. All of a sudden I looked back over at Chaz and Justin. They were getting more and more rough.

"Hey calm down a bit boys" I said.

"NO" Chaz yelled as he punched.

"Chazzzzz" Justin said in a whisper whine.

"What bro you ok?" Chaz said. Justin got up and ran to the bathroom, than slammed the door.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!" I said pushing Chaz backwards a bit.

"I don't know I just punched lightly. Right in the middle of his.... Oh no.... His stomach".

"IDOIT!" I said and hit him lightly on the side of his head. I than ran towards Justin was

I heard Chaz say "I blame Nolan". Ok that's funny and I chuckled to myself.

_________________________________________________________________________________

OK IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY IM GONNNA POST MAYBE LIKE 2 OTHER CHAPTERS TODAY....MAYBE