Chapter Two

"Nina!" I complained and she hummed as she paused her rock n roll music. "Mikey wants to Skype. Come on."

"Hold on, gotta get my tits out for him. Bless my genes." She said as she unbuttoned her blue flannel shirt. I scoffed and covered her chest as I grabbed my laptop with my free hand.

"Stop. He has a girlfriend, remember?" I said and she was silent as she thought about it.

"Dammit. I'm too late." She said and I nodded. "Tits out for... Ashton, he's single right? Didn't he and Bryana break up? Or is he with someone ag-"

"Put your fake balloons away you whore." I said as I clicked on Michael's Skype contact. I called him and then looked at Nina as we waited for it to go through.

"My boobs are very much real-"

"Real plastic."

She hit me and I pouted as Michael's body appeared. "Mike!" I shouted and he looked at the camera, smiling widely.

"Max!"

"Nina!" Nina shouted as she hugged herself. I rolled my eyes as Michael laughed, shaking his head. "How's the start of your tour going?"

"It's great! I'm having so much fun. Our European leg is almost over, which sucks, but is also super cool because that means our North American leg is about to start." He said and I nodded. "You coming Maxy?"

"I want to, but mum is being mean." I said and Nina asked when their North American leg starts.

"Start of summer... in America. It's going to be so much fun. We're scheduled to play Madison Square too." He said and I nodded, realizing that was soon. "How is mum being mean?"

"She said he had to get his grades up if he wants to go." She said and I hit her when she rolled her eyes. "Hey! Don't hit me for telling him the truth!"

"I hit you for rolling your eyes at me!" I retorted and she gasped.

"I did not!"

"I saw you!"

"Alright you two," Michael said as he laughed. "What do you need to get up? Like what classes?"

"Literally like all of them but History." I said and he rose an eyebrow at me. "I'm dumb okay! I hate school. Mum won't let me drop out like you."

"Do you have something to fall back on after you drop out?" Michael pressed and I shook my head shamefully. "Well, that's why. You remember me having to beg and kiss ass for them to even consider it."

"I wish I was like you." I muttered and he laughed a bit. "At my age, you were already talented and inside of your little band posting covers and shit. I'm doing nothing."

"I wish I was there so I could just hug you right now." He whined, making grabby hands towards the camera. I laughed and smiled as he looked at Nina. "Hug him for me Ni."

She wrapped her arms around me and I shook my head. "Imagine me hugging you." Michael told me and I hummed

"Your tits are huge Mikey, and you smell like  coconut." I said and they both laughed as I looked at him.

He was glitching out slightly and I pouted. "Are you skyping me in the bus again Mike?" I asked and he told me he was. "You know how glitchy it gets!"

"Well I'm not gonna have a hotel room for a while. I wanted to see you. I missed you lil' dude." He said and I nodded.

"I miss you too Mike. Hopefully I can go. Its just... what happens if people figure out we're related? How much bad publicity will you get for that?" I asked and he laughed as the screen froze on him looking another way.