Chapter Eight

"Ni?" I asked as she buried her face into my shoulder, her arm tightening around my waist.

"Yes babe?"

"Can we listen to Shawn Mendes?" I asked and she screamed into her pillow. "Okay... that's a yes. Can you put on Mercy?"

"You fake ass fan." She said and I rolled my eyes as she turned her phone on. "What's next? Treat You Better?"

"No! It's Stitches."

"Oh I hate you." She said and soon Mercy was playing. I smiled and she yawned a bit. "I want to sleep but we gotta get up for the guys' concert."

"Get out your thong and cute bra. Ashton and you are gonna fuck backstage." I said and she hit me. "Owwie, you're abusive."

"Ashton and I aren't a thing, but if Luke doesn't wanna leave Arz for me, I can settle." She said and I rolled my eyes. "Ashton is just as good as him."

"He's even better because he's actually single." I told her and she laughed. "You wouldn't have to break my parents up for your own personal gain."

"You know I'm just kidding. Arz is my mom, I love her." She told me and I agreed. "Luke is my dad, Arzaylea is my mom, Lindsay is my sister, Crystal is my aunt, and Mikey is my uncle."

"My kinda family right there." I told her and she was silent.

"Drug addicts is your kinda family?"

I choked and Crystal yelled at us, telling us she heard that. We both laughed and I turned around, facing Nina rather than the curtain of her bunk. "You're something else."

"Yeah, I'm an inbred."

"Shut the fuck up." I told her and she rubbed my back as I closed my eyes as I buried my face into her pillow. "You're freaking demented."

"Dean Winchester can come and beat my ass anyday." She commented and I snorted. "I'd be the sexiest demon alive."

"I said demented, not demon!" I told her and she huffed. "Same though, but Sam. I got a tattoo above my ass that says 'Property of Sam Winchester'. Swear."

"Maxy got a tramp stamp!" Nina shouted and I rolled my eyes at her as the curtain was pulled. "Hi mom."

"Hey daughter," I heard Arz say and I smiled. "You guys gotta get dressed. We're leaving in thirty minutes."

"I'm going for the 'I just fucked one of the band members and they forced me to go to their concert after even though I don't even know their name' look. I only need ten minutes." Nina told her and I shook my head.

"You do you babe." Arz told her and Nina nodded. "Maxy, I know you take awhile. Come on."

"Fine." I huffed and got out of the bunk. I stood up and then went to my suitcase, unzipping it and yanking out a random shirt and some black skinny jeans.

"Crystal!"

"I'm doing my makeup!"

"Do you have any of the tour merchandise? Like bracelets or something?" I asked and she told me that she did inside of her purse.

"Mikey wants me to hand them to fans during and before the show. Take one." She said and I nodded. "My purse is on my bunk."

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome!"

I went to her bunk and reached into her bag, pulling out a handful of wristbands. I took one before putting it back, locking myself in the back end of the bus so that I could change.