Chapter Four

"Hi mummy." I said and she kissed my head since I was kinda short still. I was barely up to Mikey's chest. In speaking of Michael.

"You know what today is?" I asked her and she shrugged as she took a drink of her tea.

"Thursday?" She asked and I gasped. "A school day?"

"No! We gotta go pick up Mikey today!" I said and she smiled. "Come on!" I shouted as I grabbed her hand.

"Wait, we gotta wait for your father." She said and I groaned as I sat on the counter. "Want something to drink while we wait?"

"Can I have orange juice?" I asked and she nodded as I played with the sleeves of Mikey's ripped denim jacket. He forgot it here, and me being me, decided to be the next Michael Clifford.

"Daddy, hurry up!" I yelled and my mum laughed at how impatient I was to leave the house. "I just wanna see Mikey. I'm anxious."

"We all all baby boy, but his plane hasn't even landed yet. We have a lot of time." She told me and I nodded as I took the glass from her hand.

"I know. I'm sorry." I sighed as I took a drink of the juice. Mum ran a hand through my hair, pulling me into a side hug.

"You're gonna leave with Michael in like a week, I'm gonna miss the both of you." She told me and I leaned into her. "My boys."

"What about me?" My dad asked and my mum laughed as she gave him a hug too. "You both ready? Does Nina want to come?"

"She couldn't get the time off, but after we come home, she'll be here." I said and he nodded as I got off of the counter.

"I'm coming Mikey!" I yelled and they laughed as I went to the front door. I ran outside quickly while they followed me.

-

Mum and dad waited in the back of the airport as I ran inside. Of course fans were crowds outside, and I groaned.

I was so stupid to think that people wouldn't figure out.

I walked outside with my parents and saw three other calls pull up. They were here for Luke, Ashton, and Calum. I smiled and waved.at them all when they left and Liz rose an eyebrow at me.

"Shouldn't you be at school little boy?"

"What about you?" I asked and she laughed, saying she had a substitute take over her classroom. I nodded and my dad tapped my shoulder, pointing at the door.

It opened and Michael smiled as he wheeled a few suitcases out. I screamed and ran up to him. "Michael!"

"Maxy!"

He hugged me tightly, lifting me up and carrying me as he buried his face into my neck. "I missed you so much." I said, tears springing to my eyes as he laughed.

"Aw, I missed you too." He said and set me down. He wiped my eyes when they fell and I smiled as him. "I love your jacket by the way. Where did you get it?"

"Your closet." I said and he ruffled my hair as Crystal popped up behind him. "Crys!"

"Max!"

I gave her a hug and she kissed my head. "I missed you. Mikey has been talking nonstop about you coming on tour with us." She told me.

"You're going too?"

"Arz and I yes. We got a second bus just for us three." She said and I jumped up and down excitedly.

"Mum!" Michael said and he gave our parents a huge hug. I grabbed Mikey's bag and dragged it to the car, struggling a bit since I wasn't there strongest.