Chapter Seven

"This is your guys' tour bus, ours is in front. They go to the same place, it's just we can't fit eight people in one bus, especially if four of them are abnormally large." Michael told us and I gasped.

"Don't talk about Nina like that!"

Nina hit my arm and they all laughed as she crossed her arms. Michael rolled his eyes and I rubbed my arm as he handed Crystal the keys. "There's three keys because Max is always with one of us. He doesn't need his own." Michael told his girlfriend and she nodded.

"Understandable." She said and then unlocked the bus. "We're gonna get settled in. You guys to the same."

"Alright, we're all gonna go get breakfast soon too, so don't go to sleep or whatever." He said and we nodded.

They went in for a kiss and I gagged. "Shut up, just because you haven't had your first kiss." Crystal teased, putting a hand over my eyes as she went in for another kiss.

"Come on Maxy, before they start making babies." Arzaylea said and I jokingly screamed, running inside the bus with my bags.

I looked around in awe, immediately calling a bottom bunk. I tossed my carry on bag inside of it and then left my suitcase in the back of the bus. Nina shouted the called the bunk across from mine and I laughed as I rubbed my eyes.

"I need to change real quick before we leave. I'm in yoga pants, uggs, and a really old sweater." Nina said and I agreed, even though I looked semi-approachable.

I rubbed my eyes and Crystal chuckled as she walked inside of the bus aswell. "It's honestly too early to be up. I want to sleep, but the guys are dead set on us having breakfast." She told us and I sighed.

"Even if I am tired, I slept on the plane. I wouldn't be able to fall asleep again." I said and she scoffed.

"Hell no. I sleep whenever I want." Crystal told me and I pushed my hair out of my face as I nodded.

"Nina, can you get me clothes?" I asked and she told me she could. I thanked her and then pulled my sweater off, slightly self-conscious because I had a lot of fat around my arms and stomach. I kind of resembled a marshmallow, white and plump, but still sweet and loveable.

"Crystal! Arzaylea! Can you just convince Mikey and Luke to get like... boxes or whatever of food. Take out. I don't want to go anywhere. I'm so tired." I said and they looked at each other.

"We wouldn't have to change our clothes if we do that. We can sit around the bus." Nina pressed and the two were quick to run outside, proposing the idea to their boyfriends.

Nina passed me by, grabbing my stomach and poking me on my sides. "Hi Maxy," she said and I laughed as I grabbed her hands, pressing them against her stomach. "What's up?"

"Nothing." I said and she laid down on her bunk, letting her suitcase thump against the floor.

I laid down beside her and she laughed as she looked at my bare torso. "Where's you shirt Mr. chubchub?" She asked and I blushed.

"It's hot, and if I need to change, it's easier." I told her and she nodded and she pulled her phone out. I watched as she played some game and I yawned quietly.

"Aww, it's baby Maxy tired?" She asked and I nodded as she played with my hair. "Thought you slept on the plane?"

"I did, but I'm still kinda tired. Just a little bit though." I told her and laughed as she nodded. "Itty bitty little bit."

"We don't have to change! There getting take out!" Arz yelled as the door shut and I cheered loudly.

I stood up out of the bunk and then put my sweater back on. It wasn't even mine. I think it was one of Luke's old hoodies that Michael took from him. I didn't really listen to Blink-182 much, I was more into Charlie Puth.