Chapter Fifteen

"How was being a model?" Calum asked Nina and I took a drink of my water as  she scratched my back. "Easy as it seems?"

"No. You need that perfect angle and your hair can't be one strand off." Nina listed and they laughed as Ashton stayed on his phone. "It's fun though. I got to keep what I wore."

"Yeah?" Michael asked and I nodded. "It's  unreal to see Nina, who's literally like my little sister, start modelling. I thought you'd try to be like an astronaut or doctor."

"Hell no." She laughed and looked at me. "Tryna be a housewife who just looks pretty. Some girls wanna be independent, some wanna rule the world, some just wanna be pretty. I'm tryna stay at home with some kids and a pet dog. I'm still getting that degree with Maxy though."

I gave her a high five and we laughed together. "I'm tryna be an independent ass bitch... but I'm fifteen, so who's tryna buy me my dream castle?" I asked and we all laughed as Michael rolled his eyes.

"Watch your language Max and maybe I'll consider." Michael told me and I nodded, agreeing to the terms and conditions.

"Damn, wish I was as spoiled as Max. My brother would hit me and then tell my mum I fell and got rug burn." Luke told us and I stuck my tongue out at him as Calum agreed. "I wanna be treated like a princess."

"I don't need to be treated as a princess when I know that I am one." I snorted and Nina played with my hair as I leaned into her. I pulled my phone out and then went on my Twitter.

"Anyone want something to drink?" Calum asked and I held as hand out. "Yes, your royal highness?"

"Iced tea please?" I told him and he nodded as everyone gave him their orders. "Give him a good tip. That's like nine drinks."

Nina laughed and she watched as I liked and retweeted a few of Arzaylea's and Crystal's tweets about treating girls right. I also retweeted a few rough photos from Nina's photoshoot, asking if my best friend was actually a real person.

"Max is my number one fan."

"I'm your only fan."

She hit my arm and I pouted as Michael laughed at us. "Unfair." I huffed and Nina shrugged as she stole my phone. "Hey!"

"I'm taking selfies to put as your homescreen." She told me and then pressed the home button. "Who is this bitch?" She gasped as she showed me a photo of my friend.

"My boo, Jesstriana." I stuck my tongue out and Luke looked between us. "She's a beauty. She says she's a dime, but really she's like an entire dollar."

"It's like I'm watching a shitty, dramatic, teen television show." He commented and I laughed as Nina immediately replaced my friend's photo with her face.

"I ship you two." Crystal spoke up and I looked at Nina as she smiled sweetly. "You two would be adorable."

"He's twelve." Ashton commented out of nowhere and I laughed.

"At least I'm not thirty." I retorted and Michael shook his head as Crystal got offended. "No Crystal, you're beautiful - inside and out. I love you."

"Love you too Maxy." She laughed and I looked at Nina.

"Hey... Hey Nina, date me."

"Okay." She shrugged and I rolled my eyes as she messed around on my Snapchat. "No wait, I'm tryna get a sugar daddy. We can't date if we're both tryna be spoiled brats."

"That's true." I agreed and Luke asked why we didn't want to just work and be independent.

"I have no idea why Max is trying to put out for old geezers." Nina started and I hit her arm as they laughed.