Shopping Frenzy

A few happy, romantic days later, me and James were discussing the wedding.

"Who are you're bridesmaids going to be?" James asked as we sat at the kitchen table in my house. I thought about it.

"Ariz will be chief bridesmaid, then Victoire, Rose, Lily, Molly and Lucy." I replied. Molly and Lucy were Ginny's older brother, Percy's daughters. They were twins but their faces and personality were completely different. They were both really fun to be around with.

"My ushers will be Teddy and Scorpius." Said James, writing their names on the notebook he had in front of him. I looked at him.

"What about Albus?" I asked him. He smiled at me.

"He is going to be my best man." He said and I grinned.

"He will be so pleased! When are you going to ask him?"

"Tomorrow, do you want to be there?"

"Only if it is okay with you." I said and James nodded eagerly. Just then, Albus came through the door. He saw us looking shiftily at each other and his smile faltered.

"What's the matter?" He asked, looking confused.

"Tell him now." I said to James, nudging him out of his chair.

"Tell me what?" Al asked. James got up and stood in front of Albus.

"Al, you are my best friend, even though you are really irritating sometimes. That is why I wanted to tell you this." James said.

"Are you asking me to marry you?" Al asked, grinning slightly.

"No, I want you to be my best man at my wedding." Said James and Al gasped and hugged James. I smiled.

"Is that a yes?" James said and Al nodded, beaming.

"I just can't believe you wanted me to be your best man!" He said, with tears in his eyes.

"Of course I did!" Said James and I went over to Al and he hugged me.

The next day, I told all the girls and they were ecstatic. We set off instantly to the shops, for bridesmaid dresses. Now, unlike other girls, I have no dress sense so I left it all to my bridesmaids.

"The only thing I will say is, it has to be red." I said to them as we entered the shop. James and I had decided on a red colour scheme, for Gryffindor. The girls all ran off and I sat down on a chair and picked up a wedding magazine. After a while, Lily came out wearing a beautiful deep crimson dress with velvet trimmings. I gasped, she looked incredible.

"Wow!" I said, my hands over my mouth. She grinned and twirled around.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

"I love it!" I said and she cheered. The dress buying took most of the day, and by the end, I was really quite bored but the girls had all found amazing dresses.

"What about your dress, Ava?" Lily asked me and I smiled at her mischievously.

"Me, Ariz and Victoire are going to get my dress tomorrow, you will see it on the day." I told her and she grinned, looking really excited. When we got back to the Potter's house, James came bounding up.

"Can I see what you got?" He asked eagerly.

"No way! You wait in the kitchen until we come down again." I said. We left him in the hallway and went up to Harry and Ginny's room. Ginny was inside and she gasped as she saw their dresses. We put them all in the wardrobe and grinned at each other before going back downstairs. James hadn't moved from his spot in the hallway.