Chapter 1

Min P.O.V
I rapped my fingers round the long shaped door handle, stepping back slightly on my right foot. I felt a cool breeze as air push past my body as my eyes met with the familiar yet unwanted face that greated me.

His sharp black llike pupils met with mine as if he was searching my soul, I shiverd at the sight. Within seconds of his glare meeting mine I slammed the door shut, taking to my heals and headed back to the sofa. Crazy bastard, even coming to my house, fucking rent boy; my mumbles echoed through the house.

My finger scanned the buttons across the remote control as I slumped my body with a thud.

"so she can't see me, thank fuck, crazy bitch anyway... Why the hell am I even here? Fuck sake... What a mess... Smells like something died in here."

"what the fuck did you just say, aysh" I spat.

Wait... Who am I talking to?

I turned my head slowly, gripping the blanket and remote-control in my hands, praying I was just hearing things.

My eyes widened as I watched the same face from moments ago pace back and forth behind me, mumbling and moaning to himself. I clenched the remote even harder now, blood boiling.

"what the fuck you doing in my house" I swear I broke a tooth, I bit down that hard.

He stopped dead as I moved myself from the sofa to an upright standing position, remote still clenched in my hand. Silence grew upon us both his mouth dropped, eyes widened and his finger rose towards me. Does he think he's fucking E.T?

"you can see me?!"
"what a stupid fucking question potato head, now get out" I lifted my hand up and with force I ejected the controller from in my grip and aimed it for him.

[right hold the phone here... Guess you're probably wondering who the hell I am, who the fuck that paddling pool of shite is and how we already know each other? And don't ask me why he asked if I could see him, he was clearly dropped at birth! Guess I could answer the questions I know the answer to? Well It all started on a lame ass, boring as hell sunday.]

"mum, you can't be serious?!" I spat down the phone.
"I'm dead serious, your father ccalled a friend and hes got you the God damn job and for the life of me you'll bloody take it!" her voice became stern on the other end of the phone.
"FINE" I slammed my phone down on the kitchen side as I leaned my back against it.

Ever since I left high school last year my parents paid for everything; something about a dead long lost relative leaving a hell load of money and this house. I've lived in Korea by myself now for 2 years, while my family lived back in england for my fathers work.

I kicked the sofa as I starmed into the living room, catching my big toe; shit!

I hopped and stumbled to my room, flinging my heavy body onto the bed before screaming at the top of my lungs.

[guess you could all say... I'm pretty lazy and rude.]

I caught a glimps of my reflection in the glass as I walked lazily towards my destination. [Blue longish hair, piercing and tattoos on show, heavy black jumper, ripped skinnies and gray Nike trainers]... that's who I was a tomboy.

"hello you must be min-jeong" a small plumped shape man walked.toward me.
"yes, call me min" I reached my hand towards him, judging [I never said I was a nice person].
"this way" I watched as he wobbled towards the door that read 'staff', I followed closely behind.

we sat and spoke for what felt like a life time, he was boring the hell out of me. He talk about my job role and What was.expected of me; such as serving customers and stocking shelves. Honestly I didn't actually mind as much as I was making out, it was a job in a gameing shop... I loved gaming.

[instead of this boring story I'll just get to the point shall I?]

This was my third week working there, I was only part time and It was a ball ache already.

I stood fondling with my sleeve while my boss shot me a glar and nudged his head in the direction of a young man. I let out a long and loud sigh before sluggishly walking towards him.

"can I help you?" I tried my hardest to smile and act like I cared, I struggled.

Then he turned. He turned and faced me. Those wavy brown locks bouncing as he nodded his head slightly before smiling his triangle smile. His deep brown eyes gentley being covered by his long dark eyelashes while he blinked.

Little did I know this gorgeous little shit would ruin my life.