Chapter 8

Min P.O.V
He kissed me, God damn... HE KISSED ME. HE TOUCHED ME. I FELT IT.

I don't remember the last time or if I ever felt like that, like this. My face was as red.as a tomato, my Hands were sweaty and I could still feel his warm, wet, soft lips against mine.

Min. Calm down, LIke he said, he just wanted to test if it could work.

-

*knock knock*
"hmm?" I mumbled as I aggressively scratched my pencil across the paper.
"I ordered dinner... Your favorite" my head shot up from the drawing pad and my eyes widened. Dinner!

The silence was awkward yet some what pleasing, we stole quick glances at each other from across the sofa, while spongbob played quietly in the background. My face become hot every time I saw V's eyes land on mine, seriously what's wrong with me.

[2days before the dance]

V P.O.V
"min, hurry up will you" I shouted from the living room.
"one second, fuck sake"
"you have two days to learn this, now that... Now that we can touch for a short period of time, we need to get this done" I retorted.

She walked out her room door, hairy messy, no makeup, gray joggers and a loose while top, she looked beautiful - V what's even wrong with you. I shook that feeling from my mind as she walked close to me. I took her hand in mine, it felt so soft and warm, I place my other hand on her curvy waist,  tugging her in closely - my hands became sweaty in seconds.

As the music played we moved slowly round the rroom, she stud on my feet once or twice before finally grasping the concept of how to dance.

Min P.O.V
His hands were really sweaty but I didn't really mind, he took control, gliding me round the room with each step he took.

After several moments of dancing I could feel his grip loosening, after so long he's unable to touch me, it strains his body a lot to be able to consume that much energy, but I'm really grateful for this, for him.

As we took one last turn as the music came to am end I felt myself falling, where you ask, toward the ground. Our touch was lost and before either one of us could stop ourself we had landed on top of each other. Although technically I was In the middle of him,  his body like mist around me I could still clearly see everything, all his face features, his deep brown eyes, cute nose and plump thin lips.

I swallowed down my Silvia as our eyes met, his cheeks becoming a pink colour and my heart beating out of controle.

"sorry I couldn't catch you" Vs eyes moving from mine tO my lips as he lifted his face closer.
"it's okay" I shouted as I darted tl my room slamming the door behind me.

I hid under my bed sheets, covering my face with my hands and curlin my knees in, I can't fall in love with a ghost.

-

V P.O.V
I leaned across her bed, reaching my forehead to hers, my heart beat became  irregular. As I pushed my head on hers I could feel the heat, she's burning up.

Her  eyes met with mine giving me a shock, she stared at me without speaking, her deep green eyes drawing me in. I darted back mumbling "sorry, erm, you have a fever".

Min P.O.V
Opening my eyes I met with vs I was shocked but didn't move, it actually felt nice, calm even. I lifted my body up bit felt a heavy weight on my body, forcing me to lie back down, maybe I do have a feaver.

"don't move, ill be back" V spoke as he left my room, returning shortly after with a cold bowl of water and a cloth.

He placesd it on my forehead, moving my hair out my face with his hand.

"you need to rest, my hard work isn't ggoing to waste, you aren't being ill tomorrow" his voice was stern yet sweet.

I didn't reply I just lied there, closing my eyes as he shifted his weight to the side of me, running his hands through my hair and humming a sweet melody.

I wasn't really ill,  but after the past weeks incidents I couldn't bring myself to be around him, i didn't expect him to sit with me or take care of me though, min you're an idiot.

I listen closely to the beautiful melody leaving his mouth until my eyes became heavy and I slowly fell asleep.

"V I have something to tell you..." I twiddled with my fingers as his eyes met with mine.
"so do I, but you can go first,"
"I er, lo....love..."