Chapter 9

Min P.O.V
"V I have something to tell you..." I twiddled with my fingers as his eyes met with mine.
"so do I, but you can go first,"
"I er, lo....love..."

My alarm woke me once again, I shuffled myself feeling a heavy weight next to me. Looking across I find V kneeling on the floor, hands under his head which rested on my bed sheets. I couldn't help but giggle at his cute ness, his mopped brown hair falling across his forehead, his big fingers locking around my sheets and the small smile that lay on his face; too cute.

"SHIT... V WAKE UP!" I jumped from my bed seeing the time, it was already 1pm and I had to be at my parents by 5pm. Yes I know what you're thinking, 4 hours is loads but when you live with an alien ghost it can take two hours to take a shit.

"WAAA" V jumped back causing him to fall and landing with a bang on the floor.

I rushed round my room, collecting all my clothes and belonging before darting into the bathroom.

V P.O.V
She couldn't of just nusged me awake could she? At least she is feeling better, I let a small smile creep across my face while I stood up. walking past her bathroom door I could hear her singing in English, it wasn't that bad although I struggled to understand it.

I slumped myself on the sofa, my lips started tingling as I remember the kiss we had shares accidentally, the way her eyes met mine as I pressed my forehead to hers. I ran my index finger over my lips, feeling my face flush. Without realizing the more time I spent with her the more I forgot about Jessica, the more I forgot I was dead.

"V... Erm... Come here please" mins voice echoed through my head and it took me a minute to realise I wasnt imagining it.

"hmm? Whats up?!" I mumbled as I walked through her bedroom door to her bathroom.
"Erm... Well... " her soft mumbles send my heart into a small frenzy.
"you okay?"
"Iforgotmyunderwearcanyougetmesome!" her words came out so fast I understood literally non of it.
"say that again?" I leaned mt head against her bathroom door before falling a little as she pulled her end open popping her head out.

I could see her curvy figure hid behind a towel, her damp hair hanging infront of her face  and her bright red cheeks which she tried to hide behide her hands.

"I forgot my underwear... "
"haha, you for got underwear... Haha..  You're... You're joking right" a nervous laugh left my mouth... Well more like a cackle.

I watched her face become reddder as she hide behind her hands more.

"oh... You're serious... Why didn't you just run our at get them?" the question clearly annoyed her as she slammed the door harshly in my face.

"the towel is to small, you might have seen" as those words muffled through the door a hot flush came over my body, causing me to turn around and cover mt face with my hands.

Min P.O.V
I heard ruffling around and a couple of bangs before V knocked on the bathroom door. My face was read and I needed another shower I'd sweated that much. I opened the door jisy enough that he could see into the bathroom but not me; to my surprise he held out a flimsy pair of nickers and waiting for mt hand to reach them.

"I tried not to look... I thought these... Look... You know... Nice" his soft voice made me smile slightly as I could feel his nervesness as he spoke.

I grabbed them.quickly, pushing his hand out the bathroom and slamming the door shut. I leaned my back against the door, sliding slowly before my arse hit the floor; I brought my knees to my chest before letting out a deep sigh.

-

" MIN! Check your phone!" vs voice echoes round the lifeless house.

I glanced at my now locked bedroom door before grabbing my phone from my desk and unlocking it.

V 👽: how long you gonna be
V 👽: oi you gonna answer me
V 👽: I didn't mean to embarrass you
V 👽: oh thank God I heard the hair.  dryer.

Min: sorry I didn't see these,
it's okay I know you
didn't haha 👍

V  👽: Min? You gonna be okay tonight? I know you and your parents don't get along much, so... I was wondering...

Min: want to come with me?
I'm only asking because
I'll get bored.

V.👽: 👍

I smile grew on my face as I watched V type then delete then type and delete, this alien jeshhhhh.

"hurry up we're gonna be late"
"I'll be five minutes... Dickheas" I giggled as I mumbled the last word.