Chapter 23

Min P.O.V
I was confused to say the least.

I was quickly spun round before the scream could leave my mouth. My face was met with who I assumed was Jackson, but onlt for second before I could see were he closed eyes.

The taste of whisky and cola entered my mouth along with his very wet tongue. Swirling anf twirling endlessly searching every corner of my mouth. I felt sick.

I pushed him back with force to only be greeted with a smirking jackson.

"What was that for" Jackson stern voice sending shivers down my spine
"What are you doing... You dont even sound"

Then it hit me, he wasnt drunk at sll. The smirk on his face gave me goose bumps as he slowly walked towards me.

"Drunk? Thats because im not kitten" the pet name making me throw up a little in my mouth.
"Yeah..."
"I had to say something to get you out here"

At this point Jackson was onky inches away from me, his eyes pitch black, his smirk still plastered on his face. His hands trailed up my waist to my cheeks before he caressed it.

"Ive always been jealous of what V has, first Jessica... Now you."
"Get the fuck off me" I pushed him once again.
"Oh kitten, stop playing hard to get" within second I found myself pinned agaisnt a wall, Jackson's hands slowly unzipped my coat.
"Stop it!" I tried to push him off again but this time he woukdnt budge, it was like all my strength had been sucked out of me.

Jackson unzipped my coat fully, pushing his front and crotch into me, his hands tightening against my hips. I dont know what was happening to me, under his touch i felt weak, but not the good type. I felt sick. So fucking sick. My heart was beating out of my chest with fear, my hands were so sweaty and my knees were getting weak.

Jackson's hands trailed under my top, running uo to my chest, o squirmed and tried to scream but he pushed his body harder into mine; his lips crashing with mime once again.

Why was he doing this, why was he acting this way, I thought he was kind snd caring, I thought he liked me, I thought... I guess I thought wrong.

His hands squeezed harshly at my chest causing a painful moan to leave my lips, I could feel him smirk into the kisses as he continued to push his body into mine; his once soft crotch now forming a hard shape. I continued to move and struggle before feeling a sharp pain in my cheek.

"Shut the fuck up before this gets ugly"

V P.O.V
It was so cold, where the hell was she going at this time in this weather? I continued to follow my feet, walking towards what seemed to be the Han river. It was beautiful at night I had to admit that; and for a few seconds id lost sight as to why the hell I was even outside.

Then it hit me.

The exact same feeling as last time. Thay sickening, nauseating feeling. My heart rate increased and my hands were sweaty, I felt weak yet angry sll at the same time.

Something was happening to min, I could feel it, the unwanted anger and pain building up inside me. And with that my legs began to run, running faster than I feel like if ever ran before. I clenched onto my sleeves of mt coat as I ran straight towards the river, begging she was okay.

Min P.O.V
The tears were falling uncontrollably as Jackson's right hand moved over my chest and under my bra, nipping at my nipples. His right leg pushed in between mine as he thrusted his crotch into me. His left hand fiddling with my button on my jeans. He left wet kisses and hickies all over my neck and face, sucking harshly on my bottom lip from time to time.

I felt weak and numb, I couldnt move an inch and if it wasnt for Jacksons leg I would currently be on the floor. His hand slipped down into my jeans, his fingers rubbing agaisnt me; once again a painful moan left mt lips followed by an unwanted groan.

I wanted him to stop, I needed him to stop but I couldnt do anything. I was helpless.