Chapter 16

Min P.O.V
I threw myself onto the bed, relaxing all my muscles as o did so.

Jackson seemed nice, we didnt really talk about V, he'd asked if he could learn about me and how I knew V before he told me personal things about his best friend. Although hed been sleeping with Jessica while she was with V, Jackson did really seem to care about him... Which made me feel even more guilty.

I walked through to the living room with my bed covers, I found V sprawled out along the whole of the sofa dead... Well asleep, isn't like he could get any deader.

I was about to punch him in the chest, hoping I wouldn't fall through him when I found myself blushing. He looked so cute when he slept. I bent down next to him, placing my covers over him before trailing mt eyes all over his face. I made a note in my head of all his features, especially his lips. There was something so attractive, so breath taking about them.

What came over me next shocked me.

I leaner forward a little, my heart beat increasing the closer I got. My hand gently began to push his hair from his forehead as I still studied every inch of his face. Without even thinking i leaned forward, crunching my eyes up and gently pressed my lips against his forehead. I hot flushed covered my whole body as his temperature transferred to me. My heart felt like it stopped for a second.

"What you doing?"

I fell back onto mt arse as I came to the realisation that V had woken up. My god if I didnt feel like a twat before I do now.

"I... Erm... Your... And.. So... Fever..."

V P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of min shuffling next to me, part of me wanted to open my eyes and see what she was doing the other just coukdnt be arsed; she's been acting funny all day and I reslly didnt want to put up with her crap  right now.

Then out of no where I began to burn up, I felt her fingers run across the bridge of my nose to my forehead, gently pushing my hair sway. I could feel her eyes watching me and a small 'hmm' left her lips. What the hell is she doing? I wanted to open my eyes and look at her, see her face so close to mine but before I could even attempt I felt those... Her soft lips push against my heated skin, she lingered there for a moment. I coukdnt help but smile while she placed the little kiss on my forehead.

"What you doing?" The only words that seem to fall out of my mouth.

Watching her body land on the floor in with a thump; I coukdnt help but let a small smile crawl onto my face as she became flustered and red.

"I... Erm... Your... So... Fever..."

I covered my face and smile with the back of my hand as it became awful hot all of a sudden.

Min P.O.V
Hes cute when hes shy...

I coukdnt help but stutter mt words as I tried to force them out my mouth, I needed to apologise for hiding this from him without him knowing.

I crossed my legs before fiddling with my thumbs trying hard to not look up at him while he towered over me on the sofa.

"V?"
"Hmmm" I felt his eyes gazing upon me.
"Can I... Erm... Take you somewhere tomorrow?

I stood up facing him, hands clenched tight, I know I promised myself not to tell him, not to fall even more in love with him but his soft doe like eyes which stared sweetly at me weren't letting me. If I coukdnt tell him, id show him, even if he rejected me.

"Sure" a large box like smile grew on his face while his eyes met with mine.
"Be ready for 6am!" I shouted as I skipped towards my room dragging my covers with me.

Silence filled the house before...

"FUCKING SIX AM?!"

I giggled to myself pushing my face into the pillow - min when did you become like this? An annoying school girl?