Chapter 27

Min P.O.V
The wind blew harshly agaisnt my face, the cool air only slightly warming my skin as I found myself sat on the cliff side once again.

It had been three months since... I still couldnt bring myself to say it. My house had become lifeless and dead, I felt lifeless and dead. I never knew losing someone who wasnt even alive to begin with woukd hurt this much.

Id had started coming here every day, I wasnt rrally sure why but I felt calmer here, less alone. But that empty space in my chest still managed to swallow me hole at night. Apart of me hoped hes just come back, that leaving me woukd make him unfinished so hed come back, but the longer a sat alone in quiet facing the door, the more I realised he was never coming back no matter how much I wanted him to.

-

It was around 2pm when I decided to leave the cliff side, id been walking for nearly an hour before I found myself surrounded by familiar streets and shops of where I live. I deep sigh left my lips as I watched couples walk hand in hand, families in the park across the street laughing and dancing.

If I could crawl into a hole now and never come out I would take the option in a heart beat. I missed him, everything about him, my life had become numb without his annoying smile and dork laugh, his messy behavior; I would give anything to see him one more time.

I looked up half heartedly making sure my feet were taking me in the right direction. But I froze. Mt eyes locked on to the back of someone, watching his every move as he passed before me. My eyes couldnt believe what they were seeing, I couldnt Believe what I was seeing. That messy brown hair and beautiful jaw line, the slim long body and goofey walk, it was...

V

I continued to stare before losing sight of him, it couldnt of been, it wasnt... Yet my heart ached from just the sight of his hair, my body knew it was him... But how.

I walked towards his direction realising he was walking in the same direction as my house. I kept my distance still unsure what was happening, if what I was seeing was even real.

I found myself stopping a few feet behind the unknown person; hed stopped right outside my door. I didnt dare edge closer, never mind the fact my feet wouldnt let me. My heart was beating out of control and my hands sweaty; I was to confused and scared all at the same time, if it was v... How was he here? If it wasnt v... Was i going crazy?

I didnt know if I was imagining this anymore but I could swear I saw a small tear leave his eyes as he took to his heals and darted away from me. Any normal person would be scared to have seen a ghost; again, but me apparently not being normal decided to chase him. If it wasnt him I needed to know I needed my mind to be at rest.

I wasnt sure how long Id been running for but once again I found myself stopping, gazing up towards the tall trees that seemed familiar. I hesitantly walked towards where the boy had ran, my surroundings seeming so familiar like id been here before. Then I remembered; the party, v saving me, our moment under the night sky.

I hadnt seen the forest in day light before, it was truly beautiful and for a moment as I wondered aimlessly I found myself losing sight of why I was even here.

My heart began to ache as I found myself stood still in the same spot me and v once lay gazing up at the sky. All those feelings and emotions of when we held hands came flying back, the aching of my heart becoming to much as my knees gave up under me. I clenched my hands into the grass around me while burying my head into my knees, I missed him more than I ever thought i could miss someone, everything around me reminded me of him and i hated it i hated it all.

The my heart stopped. A soft raspy voice filled my ears as my head darted up to find the sauce of the noise.

"Min"
.
.
.
.
"V"