Chapter 28 - end

Min P.O.V
Wet streams of tears began to fall from my cheeks to the ground as I turned my head and saw the one person id of given my life to see again. Our eyes met and as if planned for some dramatic movie in synch we ran to each other.

I felt his long, warm arms rap around my waist pulling my body with force into his chest. I coukdnt Believe it, it was real, he was real. The tears continued to fall, soaking his jacket while his left hand slowly made small circles in the lower of my back. I could smell his strawberry scent, I could feel his heart beating in my ear, he was alive... But how.

I slowly pulled away and blink several times making sure I reallt wasnt crazy but his box shape smile and tear stained face reassured me that this wasnt in my imagination; he was here right in front of me.

I shakily moved my hands to his cheeks, touching his soft face, my heart sinking with ease. Our lips meeting for a slow but insanely passionate kiss. I could feel his blood flowing through his body while our lips moved in synch, tears still falling from both our eyes.

"How?" The only words I managed to spill out my lips once we parted.

V P.O.V
[flash back]
"Oh, your finally awake?"

The voice sounded familiar. I lifted myself from the bed, glancing round the room as my eyes adjusted to their surroundings. I was soon greeted with a smile larger than life from a small frail old lady, she looked familiar too.

"You dont remember me do you"

My eyes widened as I remember everything that had happened over the past few month, I was alive but how? Why was the old women I met a few months ago here with me? Was she god? Was I actually really dead?

"Youre alive, if thats what youre thinking"
"Min? What about min"

She turned to face me while handing my a cup of tea, her smile getting even wider; if that was possible.

"You could say... She saved you"
[end of flashback]

-

Min P.O.V
I snuggled into the crock of his neck, taking in his scent every chance I got.

"So youre saying because we fell In love and you were willing to sacrifice the time you had with me to save me that it brought you back?" I knew he could sense the confusion in my voice.

He turned his head slightly to look at me before placing a small kiss on my forehead. He pulled the bed covers over use more, tightening his grip around my waist and smiling brightly.

"Remember when i first went to see her? She said the closer we get the more we were able to touch? Well who knew falling in love woukd be a cure to death" a small giggle left his lips before he closed his eyes, resting his head back on the pillow.

"Min, im Sorry i didnt come find you sooner, i didnt want too hurt yo..." I cut him off with a kiss before smiling.

"I may not understand, but really i dont care. Youre here with me right now... I though... I thought id lost you forever and i didnt know what to do, how was i suppose to live without you?!"

Without knowing tears had started again, who knew i could cry so much. His slender fingers made their way to my cheeks, cupping them again before bringing his lips to mine.

As he pulled away he cursed my cheek with his thumb, staring deep into my eyes.

"If thats the case"

He leaned in a kissed me again.

"Thats all that matters"

He kissed me again

This time his arms rapped back around my waist pulling me into him as tight as he could, his lips hovering over mine.

"I love you"

My cheeks becoming a deep red color as i quickly pushed my lips into him, tasting every inch of him as i could. Smiles both forming on out faces and our eyes never left each others.

"I love you too"

Please forgive me for this very Shit ending, it sounded better in my head but im very thankful for all those who took the time to read and enjoyed reading this book. It really means a lot to me. I hope use arent disappointed with the ending. I wanted to end it on a good note and in my opinion ~ this is a good note.

If anyone is confused about anything just comment and ill explain as I wasnt sure if I explained how v is still alive well but I hope I did. Dont forget to vote!

Thank you my iccle potatos!