Chapter 7

Min P.O.V
"min you're doing it wrong!"
"it'd kinds hard to learn when I can't touch you."
"well I'm sorry I'm dead."
"so you should be..."
...
...
...
"HAHAHAHA"

-

"min?" V whispered as he opened my bedroom door.
"hmm?" I looked up to find an awkward alien standing in front of me.
"I Erm..." before he could continue I cut him off.
"wait where have you been all day!"
"worried about me?" he winked while sitting himself at the bottom of my feet.
"no!... I just only have a week left before that party and I still suck ass!" I spat
"the thing is" V was now making circles with his finger on my bed sheet.
"fuck sake dude, spit it out"

I was shocked tl say the least when he shuffled forward more, moving his face inches from mine. His bresth smelt  like strawberries; hmm sweet. His eye never once leaving mine. He leaned in closer, so close our lips were mm away, my heart was beating really fast, subconsciously I'd began to clench my fist while holding my sheets. My breaths were becoming irregular and I swear sweat was dripping down my forehead - WHY THE FUCK WAS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!

[flash back - V P.O.V]
*click* *click*
I swear how many web pages can there possible be on ghosts!

I slid the mouse across each link, then the next, to the next and still nothing; it was taking this piss. I pulled my phone out my pocket, glancing at the time 3:47am... Great another late night.

Id spent the past three days searching the web, I wasn't really sure what for or why I just knew I needed to find someone who knew about people stuck in the in between world.

-

*knock knock*
"May I help you?" a sweet old lady opened the door staring straight at me.
"yo...you can see me?" my voice wobbled slightly, why was I so nervous.

She smiled at me, moving a side to let me enter. I followed her down a hall way and turning into a small dim lit room. I sat with her for over 3 hours talking, id found her address online with houndreds of possative reviews on how she helped people contact the dead; she was my only hope.

"so you're only wishing to be able to be touched? Why is this so important" her question caught me off guard - why did I want her to be able to touch me so much?

After several hours of questions and answers, her teaching my techniques and helping me understand my situation more I left, thanking her.

So I can touch people who can see me? The more I learn of them and let them in, the more they let me in the more of a chance I can toucheck them? That doesn't sound to hard... I guess, I just need to let her in.

I stood pacing back and forth outside our house;  our house?... I mean her house. My hands ruffling through my hair as my heart rate increased the more I thought about it, why did I care so much about her being able to dance for this party, why does my heart flutter at the thought of beinf able to feel her skin against mine.

[end flashback]

Min P.O.V
He let out a slow breath before pushing his lips against mine. I could feel his soft, plump lips, his skin was actually touching me. He slowly loved his hands to my face, holding my cheeks while be clenched his eyes close. I felt is tongue knock.on my mouth for permission to enter. WTF IS HAPPENING!!!

I pushed his back hard, sending him flying from my lap to the floor.

"what the... How come I... Why did you..." o stuttered and mumbled whole trying to collect my thoughts and calm myself down.

V P.O.V
I lifted my head, to embarrassed to look her straight in the eyes, of all the things to do! I could of just touched her hand, why the lips! I'm SERIOUSLY LOSING MY MIND. I looked up, following her delicate fingers as she ran her index one across her bottom lip before pulling it away and staring at it; my unbeating heart skipped a beat.
***
-

"you could of just touched my hand you bloody idiot. You don't kiss girls randomly... You could of given me a heart attack" I sighed before looking at V who was now sat across from me on the sofa bitinf into his nails like he hasn't eaten in years.

"so we can touch a little every now and then Because we have grown accustom tl each other? But after so long it drains you and you get tired, that what you saying?" I questioned, but nodded in agreement too; I had no choice but to believe him, if the situation now as it stands can happen... Anything can happen

V P.O.V
I didn't even have chance to reply to her questions before I saw a flush of pink cover her face and she darted towards her door, slamming it.

V WHATS GOTTEN INTO YOU? What about Jessica, this is all for Jessica.
I ran my finger over my bottom lip, feeling myself smile.

Do you think she would mind if...
If I did jt again?