Chapter 2

Sorry for the late update; I'm in lazarote and only get wifi when I'm at a restaurant .

Min P.O.V
His soft, kind expression that greeted me soon left and was replaced with a cocky, arrogant one.

I take everything I thought back.

"yes actually" his smile turning to a smirk.
"and what might that be with" I spoke biting my lower lip so I didn't snap.
"it doesn't work" he threw an xbox game towards me which I nearly dropped.

I walked him over to the till, switched on the Xbox that was behind and placed in the game; it worked fine. I turned to face him and watched his face drop before becoming irritated.

He was already pissing me off.

"I want a refund!" he snapped rudly
"well it works" I spat back.
"I SAID I WANT A REFUND?!" he snapped once more.
"well you aren't having one"

We spent the next 20 minutes shouting and balling at each other.
Just as I was about to slap the bastard I was interrupted by my boss, throwing the young man a refund and dragging me into the office.

"if it wasn't for your father I'd sack you... 2 weeks no work and no pay..." the plump man beamed.
"whaaa?! " I whined.
"and you Better come back with a better attitude!" he shouted before walking out the office.

-

It had been a week and although I hated work... I WAS SKINT!

[this guys brings us back to our current situation]

As I watched the controller leave my hand and charge towards him my mouth dropped.

It went right through him.

I stood bewildered and confused, mouth gaping open. I felt like myself and Time haD froze for hours.

"whaaa, wuuuu, whoouuu, what THE FUCK."
...
"Get out, get out, get out!"I stood there pointing towards the door, legs flailing about.

His P.O.V
"Wait...t, I saiddddd... Wait. Pleeeese" I tried to explain, but she was cutting me off left right and centre; I was just as confused as she was.

She was starting to scare me as she walked towards me, her short hair bobbing as she folded her arms, grit her teeth and stormed at me.

Crazy bitch.

Min P.O.V
The bed felt cold on my body as I lay my naked back on the sheets, water slowly falling from my forehead, round to my cheek and onto the bed.

I'm imagining it all... I have to be.

The next morning I woke to my alarm ringing in my ear. Fuck off; it's only 9:00am. I slung my body to the bathroom to wash and change and decided to skip breakfast, yesterday made me feel uneasy.
Since I still wasn't working I decided on a walk to the park, I plopped my back pack on my shoulders and headed to the door.

His P.O.V

[don't ask me why, I was following her because I wasnt okay... Just happened to be near her house...]

I watched as she placed her headphones into her ears and walk at a speedy pace, bobbing her head every few seconds.

I followed behind hastily, making sure she didn't see me. The way she walked without hesitation caught my eye, there was something because about people who didn't care.

She placed herself on an isolated bench which overlooked a basketball court; what's she doing?
She pulled out a drawing pad, writing pad and a pen. She bagan to scribble, the way she tucked her short bang behind her ear mad me giggle a little.

What am I doing... Jessica

Min P.O.V
Shivers ran down my spine for the millionth time that day, it was only now just past 12: how can so many people walk over my fucking grave that much in 3 bloody hours!

I lifted my head slightly, making sure no one knew I was looking around. My eyes glanced past the people who walked slowly in front of me; only staring for moments.

Then I saw him.

Id spent the past hour walking convincing myself what I saw was because of the lack of sleep I'd had due to a 48 hour call if duty marathon with my friends from England.

Why do I keep seeing him?! Why is this bastard following me?! I hated people as it was but he's becoming my most hated quickly.